The S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 40

Fed-Kun's army
Renee has so much social awareness but so little at the same time :pepela:
See, we think of these things as though it's all one skillset, but the reality is that it's a whole bunch of singular skills that just happen to fit the umbrella. What we should be looking for is the one thing that's dropping the average, because that shit is in the negatives.

Also how the hell did I reach the end already? I need moar.

Dex-chan lover
love the art but gosh the plot is so boring, I was hoping for more plot development and all we got was a very forced love triangle drama scene.

If I want to watch people being in denial of their feelings I'd watch some Kdrama romance. Also, at least Kdrama romance has some stakes in the love triangles, this is just plain bad.
I don't like Isir/the prince but I do feel kinda bad for him, he's trying so hard to make her notice him/win her favours, but he's literally doomed by the narrative to be the annoying and unwanted love interest.

Dex-chan lover
I
love the art but gosh the plot is so boring, I was hoping for more plot development and all we got was a very forced love triangle drama scene.

If I want to watch people being in denial of their feelings I'd watch some Kdrama romance. Also, at least Kdrama romance has some stakes in the love triangles, this is just plain bad.
I don't like Isir/the prince but I do feel kinda bad for him, he's trying so hard to make her notice him/win her favours, but he's literally doomed by the narrative to be the annoying and unwanted love interest.
Don't know what you were expecting, chief, this basically is a Kdrama romance

Dex-chan lover
My headcanon is spinning, and I don't ship her with either of them. Isir is a jerk. She needs him so she's keeping him around, but he's little more than a dog you use to hit on girls in the park. Sedin is suspicious. He's not of this world, according to the dragon who knows things. Could it be that he's the tower master from her previous reincarnation cycle, and his con is to get her to fall in love/stay trapped in the tower?

Dex-chan lover
I

Don't know what you were expecting, chief, this basically is a Kdrama romance
literally said that even Kdrama is better than this, aka this thing is even worse than Kdrama. Also, I was promised magical isekai adventure romance, meanwhile so far the plot is focused only on the romance part (cuz well, the system basically forced Renee to do romance) and it's just not what I expected or wanted.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Of course it's forced. The system is literally forcing this drama to happen. It's even tweaking with the prince's actions to make him have feelings for her (like back in the ballroom scene).

Dex-chan lover
My headcanon is spinning, and I don't ship her with either of them. Isir is a jerk. She needs him so she's keeping him around, but he's little more than a dog you use to hit on girls in the park. Sedin is suspicious. He's not of this world, according to the dragon who knows things. Could it be that he's the tower master from her previous reincarnation cycle, and his con is to get her to fall in love/stay trapped in the tower?
Mkay, this would be an awesome idea.

Users who are viewing this thread