The S-Class Lady - Ch. 52 - End of Season 1

Dex-chan lover
Wood nerd here. The wood grain texture used for the sword indicates a lot of weaknesses. Woodgrain is strongest along its length, and all the areas where the grain crosses the handle, hilt, and width of the blade, are areas it's easier to split the grain. Additionally, wide grain is weaker than tight grain; this wood looks like the rings are a centimeter or wider. This indicates a younger tree and a weaker wood.

Anyways I hope the shitty duke poops himself to death after both his crappy sons lose.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Renee follows through on her father's threat and gets adopted by the Casseiu. As Yiyoung or Renee doesn't matter. Since I don't imagine her compromising her mask, probably as Yiyoung.

The Macias family deserves to collapse. Since Renee was thrown under the bus by her misogynist dad, and the next duke is still making excuses, she's not responsible for salvaging them.

Last edited:
brutal cliffhanger getting to see Yiyoung flex a little as herself for once but I'm hopeful for season 2. I don't know if Renee has had the pleasure of watching all of this alongside us but if she has, I hope she enjoys Yiyoung smacking some sense into her older brothers, figuratively and literally lol

Dex-chan lover
Wood nerd here. The wood grain texture used for the sword indicates a lot of weaknesses. Woodgrain is strongest along its length, and all the areas where the grain crosses the handle, hilt, and width of the blade, are areas it's easier to split the grain. Additionally, wide grain is weaker than tight grain; this wood looks like the rings are a centimeter or wider. This indicates a younger tree and a weaker wood.

Anyways I hope the shitty duke poops himself to death after both his crappy sons lose.
Don't worry, she covered it in magical resin

Dex-chan lover
Damn, hopefully the break for s2 won't be long
Thanks as always for the great TL

Dex-chan lover
The Macias family deserves to collapse. Since Renee was thrown under the bus by her misogynist dad, and the next duke is still making excuses, she's not responsible for salvaging them.

Reminds me a lot of that other isekai with a forsaken villainess. Can't remember the name, but she's red haired and is playing an "otome game" in Hard Mode so she "plays" as the villainess and get compatibility with all the main characters starting with negative reputation?

Anyway, I think it was that one, and the family refused to get her out of prison, specifically the brother was so sure she was guilty that he was negotiating getting her to confess so she could have a more lenient sentence. Got reminded of that with the big brother idiot here that thinks his way is the best way and if she must suffer a little that's a shame but it's still gonna be done

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me a lot of that other isekai with a forsaken villainess. Can't remember the name, but she's red haired and is playing an "otome game" in Hard Mode so she "plays" as the villainess and get compatibility with all the main characters starting with negative reputation?
Ah! "Death Is The Only Ending For A Villainess", one of the best villainess manhwas out there!

Users who are viewing this thread