The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 16 Ch. 46 - Open Sesame III

Dex-chan lover
wow, it's been so long, that I forgot about part of her personality XD

@UnHolyFiretruck Honestly I like those suits just because it seems like a more realistic design that would be made. To have a full bodysuit with what looks like extra padding for warmth, since they operate at high altitudes. The previous coats would be flapping like crazy in the wind and would be a nuisance. Course that was never brought up as an issue, but it's something that always popped up in my mind when I saw them. Also the previous battles where Tanya and others wear goggles is a plus in my book too.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Nasty that even all this time she's still purposefully trying to sabotage her mission, even now she doesn't give a shit about her subordinates

Dex-chan lover
just realized, this ch is notably short for a youjo senki manga...like, half the page count

Awesome, I love how the anime differs from the manga's style and writing. It's nice to see more thoughts and honest views from Tanya I enjoyed the "wow I actually did that thing from the manga lol" part it's cute.

Dex-chan lover
woah
to think that all that maneuvering starting from the great retreat all lead to this one very smooth operation

that and rockets

HEIL TO THE LOLI EMPIRE!!! I hope that secret intelligence Man-girl's face will be used by Tanya to swipe the floor soon. Honestly he looks like a girl to me and it's irritating that if he looks like that he should go full-on gay cray-cray and not act like a man. Empire does not lose in the aftermath that was just discussion with the reporters in a certain chapter. LOLIS!!

Contributor
>anime
God, I get so irritated every time anyone here compares this work or the original LN to the mediocre anime adaptation. And god do I hate it when someone says "Oh, man, why is it different from anime, gah?"
---
Huh, so she purposefully added Ponytail. Well, looks like she over-trained them all a tad bit, ahah.

@Morihere
Honestly he looks like a girl to me and it's irritating that if he looks like that he should go full-on gay cray-cray and not act like a man.
Um, we here, cultured anime culture appreciators, fap to traps and like girly-looking men.

Banned
So they're attacking a castle... Yeah, this is different from the anime. Drastically different. And yes, I preferred the anime, though the location difference isn't really a matter of one being better than the other. The target they went for in the anime made more sense to me at least.

But Tanya's shoujo-mode characterisation in the manga doesn't sit well with me. And the constant crude animal drawings all over the damned place lost their appeal ages ago. They're too overused here.

@Stadenwick : Disagreed.

@Grimmjack20 : Disproven. Frankly I'm amazed anyone prefers this depiction, let alone "everyone".

@N0Mi0 : Too bad. I see your whining about the comparisons every time I check the comments sections.... and I still retain the opinion that the anime adaptation is obviously better than this mediocre manga version full of filler, repetition, inappropriate art-shifts, poorly visualised combat, an ocean of contrived misunderstandings, and internally inconsistent references to the influence of the instigating "god".
I probably wouldn't even be thinking about the differences if I didn't keep seeing where you and others have brought it up.

Contributor
@SotiCoto
The fuck you're doing among literate people that like manga and LNs then, bruh? Go to /a

Banned
@N0Mi0 : "The fuck" I'm doing is reading manga... and commenting on it. Same thing I do every day.
I don't do LNs. If I wanted to just read fantasy fiction, there are no shortage of proper novels of the non-light variety to engage my interests.

Contributor
@SotiCoto
Ah, you don't even know what "light" in light novels refers to.

Understandable, have a nice day.

Users who are viewing this thread