The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 17 Ch. 47 - Records of the United Kingdom Army’s Bureau of War Archives

Dex-chan lover
just chugged a can of coffee because bored and a new chapter just released. perfect timing... thanks Translator-sama

aww that was short, was expecting 60+ pages like usual. but that manly NOT-Tanya made it worth

Double-page supporter
i weep, i have been spoiled by 60+ pg chapters, caught me by surprise how short this one was.... TY for the efforts in releasing this

Dex-chan lover
At this rate this manga might just run up to chapter 300 just to catch up the novel.

Dex-chan lover
all these future chapters always piss me off, i hate how MC is the most instrumental person in the entire empire, her(his) ideas literally redefined war as this world knew it and came up with brilliant operations and won battles thought to be unwinnable yet her name has been struck from the records and received absolutely no recognition for her work.

@Doomer

They lose. Of course the victors aren't gonna let anyone know about her, they'd have to admit they got their entire ass handed to them by a little girl.

Aggregator gang
Hahahaha! I was confused at first like "huh? When did Tanya become like this??? " and realize that it's a documentary lololol didn't the witness told them that the commander was in fact a young, beautiful loli? Gonna blow this world mind if they foud out lolol Tanya is so coool

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer Yes, as the other guy said. History is written by the victors.
Well, she technically wins too since she gets what she wants. Her primary goal was to live a life away from the war, so a result where she is not dead or executed and can live her life in peace...well, she'll welcome that whether it means the Empire losing or not.

Dex-chan lover
@Uvenam yet i bet Mary Sue that is coming over from america to avenger her daddy is not going to be censored from the history books, most likely will be uplifted to be the shining jewel of the allied armies.

Dex-chan lover
I really like how they made this a prologue for the next arc.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer

Maybe the war ends winthin her calculation: the Empire manages to "surrender" while keeping the upperhand, and Tanya finally gets her life-long dream of rear career, or retires discreetly and taking nice vacation somewhere.

You know, being famous for war achievement isn't actually good thing in time of peace.

Dex-chan lover
Whoever was acting as that mad professor should have acted more... mad. Like, maybe laugh hysterically or something.
And Tanya... became a young man lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer No one, not the empire or their enemies wants the world to know about Tanaya. The Empire sent a kid of like 8 to the battlefield. That is gonna be redacted immediately. As for the enemies of the empire, they got their asses handed to them by an 8 year old. They do not want people knowing that. So they will avoid reporting her name, cause people can just back trace her history to find out who she is. Even Tanya wouldn't want people to know it was her if she survives because she would be branded as the most heinous person on the planet. Literally no one involved in the war benefits from Tanaya's name getting out there.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how much no one likes these chapters, I love them. I guess they are filler, but they come from the future and Im always hoping to see something about Tanya from these.

The enjoyment I get from this series doesn't come from action scenes at all.

Users who are viewing this thread