The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 17 Ch. 47 - Records of the United Kingdom Army’s Bureau of War Archives

Can someone please tell me if the person who talked to schugel is not Tanya ? I mean I hope it was not her.

@screamoanama It was the Reporters version of the commander who did the operation, it's just their imagination, Tanya's hairstyle it's just to make sure who it is for us, the readers

Dex-chan lover
What a failed reenactment.

@rrolo1

Hmmm, true... war journalism at it's finest, catering to propaganda, morale and nationalism first before anything else.

It's just kinda annoying when the foreign people can be so arrogant in spite of the fact that the Empire was literally just fending off foreign invaders for the entirety of it.

Aggregator gang
It's even funnier to read this chapter's narration in say, David Attenborough's or Keith David's voice.

Banned
Well, that was a completely pointless recap absolutely nobody needed. ¬_¬

Double-page supporter
@soticoto so you call that episode in the last avatar where they watched a fire nation play a “pointless recap”? No it’s propaganda from a opposing side you can’t get more relevant then that considering this is covering a war.

Also like the small detail of the fact they had not idea who tanya was. Wonder what she did in the end to get wiped from the records and sworn secrecy from everyone else

Dex-chan lover
i just realized...that's anime Schugel since they made him balding and with a very normal-looking monocle (relative to his usual multi-lens setup in the manga)

bishi Tanya always cracks me up

Users who are viewing this thread