The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 22 Ch. 66 - The Southern Campaign VI

Group Leader
So an idea hit me when reading the bit where the mage used magic on Romel internally... There could totally be assassination style mages that sneak up to a target, apply magic and just implode them from within. Very interesting branch of military to think about.

Dex-chan lover
So an idea hit me when reading the bit where the mage used magic on Romel internally... There could totally be assassination style mages that sneak up to a target, apply magic and just implode them from within. Very interesting branch of military to think about.
Wouldn't be very stealthy, but assassin mages probably exist. But as they said, while internal magic is hard to detect, that should mean it isn't impossible to detect.
I would assume they use very magic sensitive mages as a sort of magic detecting radar.
At least that would be the realistic course of action I think.

Group Leader
Wouldn't be very stealthy, but assassin mages probably exist. But as they said, while internal magic is hard to detect, that should mean it isn't impossible to detect.
I would assume they use very magic sensitive mages as a sort of magic detecting radar.
At least that would be the realistic course of action I think.
It would be a good counter. But I imagine at some point in this (fictional) timeline, like with anything else, one side came up with the idea first (for example like gas in WWI) and the other side had no countermeasure for it. Would be fun to read the first accounts of this (fictional) discovery by the other side.

Fed-Kun's army
It's prolly gonna be used for the Cold War arc.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao, poor MC, History is repeating. that thing she feared the most. its only a matter of time when Russki betray them during the attack on not-poland.

Ah, Loria the Pedophile "I want her. I must have her. I’ve got to have her."
414423171_407125074981437_6489850375563378851_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread