The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 23 Ch. 70 - The Southern Campaign X

Dex-chan lover
Page 49:
I wish for a post in the rear, sir.
Somewhere I can't hear gunfire.
It took 23 volumes to speak her mind. I'm "afraid" this will not be taken seriously.

Page 50:
It's almost as if
you've been born into this world for the sake of war.
:this: Almost? She is. Literally.

Her speech on page 58 will interpreted as she was joking on page 49, and still wants to be on the front.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh man, i really love this story the only problem i have with it is that this is a flashback and that they lost the war
Why

Dex-chan lover
Her speech on page 58 will interpreted as she was joking on page 49, and still wants to be on the front.
And with her luck, whether or not it is interpreted that way, she will most likely survive with achievements under her belt again. And Central Command will probably deem that she's too good a field commander to remove from her post.

Dex-chan lover
wish the reporter taken a photo of that page 58 and spread for the whole world to see that this cute death machine will come for you if you dare to stand against her

Dex-chan lover
that's the most wisest thing de lugo ever did lol sadly for tanya, de lugo is getting his shit together

de lugo's pose on page 20 is on par with jojo lmao

TWIST THEIR DICKS AND BALLS

dumbass kicking the dud and actually making it explode. what a dark humor damn. (idk what this means but..)ZINGERS

DAMN EVEN ROMEL IN PAGE 40 GOT THAT DAMN POSE SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH

lieutenant deborah has such a noona vibes lmao TAKE ME PLEASE

➕ TANYA VULT ➕

Users who are viewing this thread