The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 24 Ch. 74 - Scorched Autumn IV

Dex-chan lover
You can increase the chance that uploaders see helpful comments like yours by pinging them in your comment (via "@" followed by the user name). In this case the uploader is the user "Kendama". I assume this doesn't work if one tries to edit the ping into the comment afterwards, though.
Despite having eyes, I apparently couldn't see mc.thai.
And too late for me to fix now :pout:

Double-page supporter
Honestly, those small bits from the future always get me curious. From how much work is put into hiding Tanya's name or every hint that might lead to her, was it the work of the gods? Since he/she won't go back to the cycle of death and rebirth. But then it wouldn't make much sense for her not to be erased from memory as well, so perhaps it was "divine inspiration" or some subtle influence that led to the work being done by humans. Or maybe Tanya survived the war and either defected to another country/power to start anew and the sinking ship (empire) did all within their power to protect/hide her war crimes/contributions so that she wouldn't be persecuted or targeted for it. The way it keeps happening in documents, photos and any kind of register, despite currently her mana signature and appearance being already identified by both allies and enemies - which means there should be someone who could reveal it. Other possibility is that they all got into agreement that a child playing a role during wartime it was something terrible that should die with the end of the war or so out of touch with reality that it must be a collective hallucination born out of madness and the battlefront gossips.

Dex-chan lover
I suspect noone actually cares (at least I don't, really), considering the pages were untranslated anyway. But it's against MD rules to have your credits-pages in the middle of the chapter like you did (specifically, you had a couple before the untranslated pages at the end). So might want to fix that up quickly.
Personally I thought it was the best spot… I mean it was the end of the chapter per se, at least per the text on that page. But your mileage may vary.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I thought it was the best spot… I mean it was the end of the chapter per se, at least per the text on that page. But your mileage may vary.
Yeah, like I said I doubt anyone really truly cares for that reason. Just wanted to give a helpful headsup/warning as it still risks being counted as an infraction by letter, even if not spirit.

I haven't read the WN but this top five ace-of-aces of the Empire thing is definitely not in the LN, at least not so far up to volume 5. So I'm curious who the other three are, especially the Minstrel who has a higher kill than White Silver/Devil of the Rhine herself.
Well , we'll going see the Minstrel in the next few chapter , but you might not like to see what's going to happen

Dex-chan lover
Curious to see what happens that led to Tanya's existence being erased and where she is now.
Either she's on some tropical island or maybe Being X finally got to her mentally.

Dex-chan lover
i really wish Tanya can someday speak up her wish to be officer in the rear instead of just saying "you know what i want, don't you?"

Dex-chan lover
And after all his searching he will come to a random office lady who will deny everything.
And then bury him 6 feet underground.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing Mary Sue (triple blessed lass) is going to pack enough power to duel even Tanya but more importantly, The Empire isn't navally capable of capitulating Albion and both isn't able to knock out the Russ or hold the frontline without falling back to the Carpathian Mountains (or whatever they're called in that world), and so will eventually lose the war of attrition. Seeing this, they surrender soon after the Empire home territories can be plausibly threatened

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder who/what's behind this effort to hide Tanya's name/appearance yet still keep her existence on record with the 'Eleventh Goddess' thing.

Even her White Silver Ace-of-Aces title is still left on records, but not that Tanya=White Silver unlike Deborah=Sword of Light here.
I suspect Tanya became so famous she got enough of a following herself as a newly born divinity, and thus able to overthrow the other gods (or at least contest them), leading to the next phase, other gods trying to erase her from history, BUT FAILING.

Dex-chan lover
Coincidentally with the english translation, White Silver is also 11 letters like Degurechaff.
But I do wonder if they actually know what Tanya did as an Ace of Aces, or was that all before she got her own battalion ?

I do wonder who/what's behind this effort to hide Tanya's name/appearance yet still keep her existence on record with the 'Eleventh Goddess' thing.

Even her White Silver Ace-of-Aces title is still left on records, but not that Tanya=White Silver unlike Deborah=Sword of Light here.
it seems she was canonized as a Saint and the Church ask anyone who knew her to hide her past so that future generations will have someone to look up to.

Users who are viewing this thread