The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 24 Ch. 74 - Scorched Autumn IV

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder who/what's behind this effort to hide Tanya's name/appearance yet still keep her existence on record with the 'Eleventh Goddess' thing.

Even her White Silver Ace-of-Aces title is still left on records, but not that Tanya=White Silver unlike Deborah=Sword of Light here.

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder who/what's behind this effort to hide Tanya's name/appearance yet still keep her existence on record with the 'Eleventh Goddess' thing.

Even her White Silver Ace-of-Aces title is still left on records, but not that Tanya=White Silver unlike Deborah=Sword of Light here.
Could be an effort by the other gods who possibly feel threatened by their pawn originally shaking the faith to believe in them seeing as how our MC in the future is referred to as another goddess as well as stacking up believable achievements.

One example that comes to mind was the Labours of Hercules. All achieved by one man (demi-god but comparable) and so far we've seen that words in this world hold quite abit of power.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm at a loss as to who they think "The Devil of the Rhine" is in the future parts. Certainly that name would be spread more. At this point it seems they've poked most of the leading figures in the war trying to find crumbs.

Thank you for the continued translations.

Dex-chan lover
honestly wondering how the Empire loses this.
unless Being X eventually gives up and declares it Tanya's win and withdraws her, leaving the Empire to lose.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the real end boss for Tanya is the fear of faux pas of being direct and saying what she wants.
She might as well have her biggest victory the moment (if ever) she got a position in the rear. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover

My bet it's Tanya's work. I feel like she would try and remove all mentions of herself from documents after a war - it doesn't matter if it was a win or a loss. Clean start and all.

Dex-chan lover
unless Being X eventually gives up and declares it Tanya's win and withdraws her, leaving the Empire to lose.
My guess is the war ends when the empire’s economy cannot bear it any longer. Resources are finite and thus they can only fight in so many fronts against so many countries for so long.
Though I would also guess that it’s not an unconditional surrender / complete capitulation (my speculation would be this is in no small part due to Tanya’s efforts and successes).

Dex-chan lover
My bet it's Tanya's work. I feel like she would try and remove all mentions of herself from documents after a war - it doesn't matter if it was a win or a loss. Clean start and all.

Very unlikely, considering that this 'adjustment' seem to have been across multiple nations.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/466b225a-6c9a-4794-819a-a5a25a879ef7/5
https://mangadex.org/chapter/466b225a-6c9a-4794-819a-a5a25a879ef7/7

Even if she has influence on the Empire side, how would she affect documents on the other countries'.

And I don't really see a reason for the other nations to hide her information.

Could be an effort by the other gods who possibly feel threatened by their pawn originally shaking the faith to believe in them seeing as how our MC in the future is referred to as another goddess as well as stacking up believable achievements.

One example that comes to mind was the Labours of Hercules. All achieved by one man (demi-god but comparable) and so war we've seen that words in this world hold quite abit of power.

So while going back to earlier chapter to check, turns out the Eleventh Goddess is a nickname dubbed by the modern historians due to them repeatedly finding 11 Xs in multiple documents that seem to refer to one thing.

So, probably not for the reason you gave, even if the Gods did it.

Dex-chan lover
i take that Tanya herself erasing information about her in the great war so she can control the world from behind the scene easier

Dex-chan lover
considering that they are already deploying incomplete trained soldier and a lot of veteran died from the battle making a young soldier a captain from previous chapters its obvious that they are already on the brink of collapsing.

Dex-chan lover
I have a couple guesses on how her information got censored:

• I feel like after the war she may have made a deal with higher ups from different contrary’s to hid her information
  • during talks parts of each country came to a consensus for some reason to strip her from the records
  • she because a figure of such political importance that stripping all information of her would be the best for all parties involved
  • most country involved finds her existences an embarrassment thus censoring her information and as such politically strong arm the other country into performing the following most likely during the peace talks.
  • The courts during talks they find out there are laws that mandate any evidence against children be censored to the wider public for the protection of the child’s future.
  • Random obscure and kind of reliable in normal situations law mandates censorship of Tanya (might be a child protection law might be something else)
  • A country makes Tanya a deal to work for them after the war and a condition for said deal was the censorship of her information
  • bureaucracy gets in the way and forces censoring of documentation.
  • They are unable to prove anything Tanya due to possible alibis the state had constructed did somehow resulting in the court censoring her information.

As is often said, quantity is a quality all it's own. The empire is starting to run low on reasonably draftable people while they, geographically speaking, are lining up to have a mirror match of Germany in WW2. The moment the russians declare war it will likely bring in the brits, since they are already sending volunteers and supplies to people, and the US since the girl that got triple blessed is there and god wants to fuck around. Without a nutjob like hitler in charge, all it takes is for one front to collapse and the empire offers a surrender while they can still get terms without total occupation.

As for the info blackout, only a few people know of her appearance or actual name outside the empire. So far the only enemy to have seen her in decent conditions, so not in a storm at sea right after some explosions, and lived was the mage commander of the french, and that's assuming he lives to the end of the war. And no one actually knows any of her titles or name outside of devil of the rhine so far. There might be more in coming chapters but the number is probably going to stay under double digits, so it'd be unlikely for foreign nations to have detailed reports. All the info they have is likely what they got from the empire after it surrendered and had it's military intel and whatnot either looted or offered up in the surrender which was likely censored by the people in the empire first. There are quite a few possible reasons for those in the empire covering it up though. Tanya would likely be considered a war criminal, or at least treated like one judicially, after the war from burning down the city of arren alone, let alone what she ends up doing to communists. She could also just call in a bunch of favors since she has connections with most of the upper brass that knows more than her name and unit number, or they could have just done it to save their own asses for being associated with her. Hard to say in that regard.

Last edited:
Whitesilver
Fair, forgot that one, but no one connects her appearance. Even most people in the empire that haven't met her think that a child being the whitesilver is just propaganda. And with her connections changing a name would be simple assuming it would even be necessary.

Dex-chan lover
I think the signs are there ever since Tanya described our world war to them.
The country will run out of resources and therefore fail to maintain any of its captured land.
The question is, will Tanya be betrayed by her country before that happens or after.
And judging by the lack of her name I'm willing to bet the former.

Users who are viewing this thread