The Saga of Tanya the Evil

pio

Am I missing something here? I read the first ~5 chapters of this and it was bizarrely paced, hard to follow, and the MC is insufferable. It's not the first time I've tried to read it, either... I don't understand how high the rating is unless it somehow does a 180 at some point.

A great manga i personally liked it more than the anime ver. Translators did a great job as well the plot is very interesting and i liked the facts about different battles or words used by certain someones getting explained. 10/10 manga worth your time.

"A young girl fights on the frontlines in war" ok
"She has blonde hair" cool
"blue eyes" mhm
"and nearly transparent white skin" yes
"as she flies through the air and mercilessly strikes down her enemies" got it
"Her name is..." Violet Evergarden
"Tanya Degurechaff" wut

I thought in the WN that tanya would die but no it didn't she actaully live a good life

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Translation Update, Translation is slow, Translator busy with not translating. Your Welcome. Chapter 52,3 releasing after I can be fucked proofreading. Backlog 6/9

Thank you so much for the translation. One of the best Christmas presents one can get at my age. To anyone complaining about the speed of the translation, this is an extremely difficult manga to translate due to very difficult Japanese being used. It's not your standard isekai garbage. Also, 80 ish chapters is a lot to translate! So thanks again for the translation Silverwing scans, really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread