The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Saintess Summoning

Dex-chan lover
So it won't be re-translated and then translated further... Too bad...

As someone who has read the Web Novel version of it, I really appreciate the fact that I can read like what I read in the Web Novel and not some patchwork guesswork.

Yooooo way to be a bitch about it. Petty Scans is a fiitting name for this bitchy translator. Yeeks.

It's really nice! Thank you for the retranslation! I'm usually happy to have any translation at all, but Loli Mamoritai had some instances of pretty childish behavior. Literally dedicating pages of their scanlation to lecture their readers about how bad their takes on the manga's MC and her behavior were. (Not this manga, but another they TLed.) Sometimes the most satisfying reaction to that kind of pettiness (the most satisfying, mind you, not the most mature or the best, per se) is more pettiness.

Well, that was definitely pleasant to read compared the other version. Thank you ☺️

Double-page supporter
I hadn't realized how low quality the other version was since it's been so long, but this is definitely better
Thanks for the translation!

Thanks for the re-translation. Loli's TLs have always been atrocious (including when they do light novels) to the point where it's unreadable. Thanks for caring about doing justice to the author's hard work!

Keep up the Lord's holy work bro (converting MTL to proper translations) 😅😂
A small note for Pg 10 - "Takanashi Sei" Not "Takana Shisei"

I wont talk bad about anyone who is translating this since they are doing something I can't, however I would love it if you'd continue the rest of the chapters, specially cause you are putting them all in a single file instead of broken into part <3 TwT

Double-page supporter
he who does not work shall not eat (unless google is lying to me) is not originally a japanese proverb, its from st paul's second epistle to the thessalonians

Dex-chan lover
not only was the translation fixed, it was redrawn instead of layered.

moving on to the next chapters after this is a hard adjustment..

would probably wait/find another TL to do complete chapters or if Petty Scans decide to take on the rest.

anyways, thanks for this :>

petty scans? bruh what a lie, this is obviously top quality. all jokes aside, i fucking love the work done on this chapter. thanks to the team that redid this! hope yall continue doing more in the future.

Aggregator gang
This is much appreciated, Loli’s “translations” were so hard to read lol. Unfortunately, there are still another 13 chapters of messy scans to get through lol

Good job, and good grief.

It's a shame that the next few chapters were MTL rush-jobs.

Fed-Kun's army
So... they summoned two people, took one without further looking into them and decided not to care anymore? Cant be such a bad state the country is in then... otherwise they would have done their fucking job instead of cointossing their future...

Users who are viewing this thread