The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.4 - Cooking

Dex-chan lover
It's not a big deal not being able to cook for strangers. She's not a chef, after all.

Is this gonna become another monster meat cooking manga? Because that's a thing in a lot of games these days.

And what random skill will she get next? Construction? Farming? Shoemaking? All at +50% effect.

Capt. Hawk in later charters will do things to Sei in a way that are simple, sexual and clean. Wow Hawk is smooth! XD Spoiler

Dex-chan lover
🤔kind of hard to believe that no one in that world for however many thousands of years their civilization has existed, before MC showed up, ever put plant parts from herbs, with plant parts from crops, intentionally or accidentally.

@captain_crunch they is always someone, but it was lost in wars and stuffs, medieval age is called the dark age because many achivements was lost.

@bingel919 The medieval age is called "dark ages" by the same kind of people who think prior to Columbus people thought the earth was flat. It's not called so for lost achievements, but for the mistaken belief that progress was halted.

Supporter
the premise has been pretty dumb so far
"this is better, so don't use it"
your cooking is better, so don't cook
these potions are better, so we can't sell them
like what??? terrible writing

I think they don't want her cooking because once people catch wind of this, everyone is going to be all over her. They're going to want her potion making and cooking because things made by her hand are somehow different. It's her boosting the food, not the herbs.

@rkkn lol they just don't want her to overwhelmed when every country from all over changes their plans when they figure out that someone can amplify effects from anything by 50%

Double-page supporter
The virgin Josei protagonist that doesn't use her isekai power to her own benefit because she's told not to.

vs.

The chad Seinen protagonist that uses his isekai power to acquire a harem and bullies all the mob characters.

@PaperSun i don't think she uses magic when cooking though, so i don't get how her ability to amp things comes into effect, that's just weird. also i do agree they probably don't want her flaunting her abilities around because it paints a pretty big target on her

Users who are viewing this thread