The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.4 - Present

@ayabear Well, if it's common sense in this world giving something with your hair/eye color to a girl is a way to say 'I like you', perhaps it's also common sense giving a return gift with your hair/eye color to the guy is a way to say 'I like you too' (Black jewel + Black hair)

Double-page supporter
Wow, if by a kiss in your hand you do not remember how you came home, imagine if anything else happened. ?

Dex-chan lover
speedysam0 and I are just concerned for her safety. Whenever a female states, that she was together with a guy and for some reason blacked out or can't remember what happened, everyone should raise an eyebrow. #dontlookaway, #hertoo, #justicewarrior

And this also applies to any gender involved in any mix. #malesarepeopletoo, #freeforall, #socialwarrior, #fuckerstoldyoualreadyJUSTICEWARRIOR

Dex-chan lover
@qelix @speedysam0

yeah you guys are just retarded lmao

she doesn't remember how she got home because she's on cloud nine from being happy and lovestruck, not because anything happened.

Dex-chan lover
@ksen, @LysandersTreason: No, no. I see it. I thought about it and now it all does make sense.
That guy is unsocial. The Icy Knight. He has never been seen with a girl around. And then the MC heals him and something goes wrong in his mind at this point. Maybe this is "destiny and she is meant for him" or something. "The perfect wife!" So he begins to look into the matter with her. Has doesn't wait long. he wants the "thank her" personal by becoming her personal protector, even if it is just for gathering some herbs. "Ah! She can cook great. The perfect wife!!!" He then asks her out on a date. So far so normal. But he grabs her hand, her shoulder. He's just so overly protective! And after the ate some some fastfood in the end he gave a her an overly pricey jewelry. "Now she is surly his!"
But then she goes around and fools around with that megane guy. "This can't be! This can't be tolerated." But he realizes, they only went on a date once. "Something has to happen. Quick! Something to make her belong to him. Only him!!!"

And here we are!

Either that or this here is a harmless, josei romcom and she only fell so hard in love with him, that she simply can't remember what happend after they touched. But in this case I would poke fun at the choice of the author's wording. Geez, trolls really suck the fun out of everything.

Fed-Kun's army
this manga, too, is not good for the heart Sei-san ?

oh man that was an intense look in the last page

Aggregator gang
She can't remember how she returned? He musta fucked her brains out LMFAO sis got the good dick I see

Dex-chan lover
Sei used 'Sweets'. It was very effective.
Captain used 'Kiss Her Hand'. It was super effective.

Dex-chan lover
It's important to realize that Shoujo/Josei like this is every bit as much "wish fulfillment fantasy" for women as "overpowered MC with a harem of girls" is for guys - and neither have much basis in reality.

Women have been brought up to believe they are deserving of some Prince Charming type guy to sweep them off their feet, with adoration, attention, gifts and gestures like kissing her hand etc. And sadly, many guys have bought into it as well - striving to be the ultimate Nice Guy so that they can fulfill those wishes of women.

But that's not what women actually want in a man, even if they say that's what they want. So if you're young and impressionable, don't read this manga thinking this is insight into what the average woman wants.

Dex-chan lover
Cute, guess the first target is locked down completely, now when is shit going to hit the fan with the Prince?

Users who are viewing this thread