The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.4 - Royal Palace

she is just too nice - she completely forgot about that thrashy prince punish him ffs

Group Leader
Some people don't have enough patient to enjoy enjoy FREE CONTENT... smh.

Dex-chan lover
really? that's all you want? what a fucking disappointment you are, you didn't even demand an apology from the prince, you didn't take any revenge, you didn't demand compensation, you did asolutely nothing. you talk about how your still angry yet when handed a chance to get revenge on a silver platter you did fuck all...

Aggregator gang
Are posters in this thread dumb? What she did is smart.

She didn't forget what the prince did, there's just no point to do anything about him right now. Besides, why would she use her reward and apology compensation to punish that dipshit? That's far too shortsighted, the problem will take care of itself if the prince continues to be stupid.

Double-page supporter
Something that gets me about scenes like this in stories, is that in an Public setting with Nobility or High Positions the question "What do you wish for?" is never actually a question. It's a line said for the appropriate response that has already been discussed and decided days if not weeks beforehand. Both to save the recipient from not having an answer and to save the One giving the reward from having to either deal with an outlandish request or saying no.

Public events such as this are heavily scripted.

Contributor
Since I feel like the translator tried to give a more formal nuance to the dialogues here, I also feel like that "okay" is quite out of place. English is not my first language, so I may be wrong, but something like "as you wish" or "that will do" would be more appropriate

Supporter
@DrDuckling The way I see it, many people actually can wait and would rather wait for the scanlators to compile all parts into 1 chapter and release it. Nevertheless, many scanlators have said they want to stick to the original format (which is 1 chapter divided into about 3-4 parts, mainly 4), and we respect that. So no, I don't think anyone was impatient

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I half expected her to tack on a statement where she gets a free shot on the prince or at the very least have him make a public apology.

Fed-Kun's army
'-'7 (I like this emoji lol) thx for the translation and don't bother with the haters they are going to hate anyway no matter what you say or do. Or report them since it is against the rules of mangadex to insult someone in any way.

Am I the only one who who was happy to get regular small updates? Sure it's a bit annoying sometimes, but if .1 is released by the next week the whole chapter will be out. Better then a 2 month hiatus.

Users who are viewing this thread