The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.4 - Royal Palace

Thank you so much! I don't mind whether it's uploaded in parts or as a whole, choose whichever is easier and more comfortable for you.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, 6 months? It's been six months and only now did she get that apology? Geez.
At this point, if they ask her for help, it would really be kinda too little too late if it weren't for the fact that she already cares about this world.

Besides that, I'm glad she finally realized her reward can be something humble and super helpful. Material goods don't do her much good, and this was the perfect answer.

As for the chapters being cut up, it's kind of a shoddy tactic on the raw sites' part, but I'm personally more sick of people bitching about them than the sub-chapters themselves, and it's definitely not the fault of anyone involved in delivering us this content, so I'm glad they spoke up here.

Dex-chan lover
what an absolute pushover, she gets kidnapped and discarded and only after 6 months does the dad of the guy who kidnapped you apologize. not even the guy who wronged you but his dad and when he offers you anything you want you don't even demand the son to pay for his crimes or at the very fucking least apologize himself, no instead you ask to read some books...
she really is becoming less and less likable as the story goes on.

Aggregator gang
Dumb fking farce. Better not be a pushover mc... Not here for those cliche shit again.

Fed-Kun's army
@aryev
Thank you for posting that. I'm glad someone did. It was necessary.

Thank you for the chapters Mamoritai

Dex-chan lover
@EternalMidnight the king offers her anything she wants and she asks for a library card, it's like going to a 5 star resturant for free and only eating breadsticks and drinking water.

Dex-chan lover
I would have asked for a study at least or permission to at least work a fair bit in the workshop near the director and maybe if she could be protected by her what seems to be boyfriend hawk. Have him live in wink win nudge nudge

@Doomer she was granted access to the Forbidden Section of the Royal Library back when she wasn't yet recognized as Saint and only a candidate. Any knowledge she learns from here on out, she can take with her anywhere and anytime, unlike any physical rewards.

Girl you forgot something, “and let me decide my future husband”. Who knows they might force you into arrange marriage

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why monarchs in isekai manga think offering titles and land to people from other worlds is a good idea. How do they think giving someone who doesn't know anything about the world political power is going to go.

Users who are viewing this thread