The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.4 - Royal Palace

Dex-chan lover
Welp, she is tied down anyways. The access to the prohibited section and the magic teacher, are acctually smart moves, yet still. She should also have demanded a two-store house with garden (no villa or a whole park or woods). Something like an old not used Farmer house without the major patches of land would be great and still modest. Also something like a symbolic noble title, so that other noble can't threaten her, would be nice. This way she could start a pharmacy, hospital or something and make money with her potions. She'd have her own workshop, a foundation for her project to return home and the king would be at ease because he "managed to bind her down".

Aggregator gang
Thanks for translating! Your work is definitely appreciated! Please don't mind the people complaining that the snippets are short. It takes a lot of work to do what you do! You should be able to work at your own pace without worrying about stuff like that. Just have fun with it, and I promise that the majority of us will be happy with that!

Dex-chan lover
For those wanting that prince to be shamed and whatnot.
Much later after she helps deal with a certain swamp in one of the forests. People change around her, revering her as the Saintess.

What idiot prince does is argue with his fiancé who is also friends with Sei about why his fiancé is harassing Aira. Sei happens to run into them thanks to seeing a crowd. Prince does not remember who Sei is and earlier claims she is a fake Saintess with officials and servants that were watching earlier. Sei ignores him mostly to talk to her friend, trying to move the argument into a private setting. Prince is pissed off and tries to put his hands on Sei, Hawk swoops in and stops it.

King and royal court mage both are there. Counters idiot prince’s statements about Sei. Says that Sei has done many accomplishments and asks what the other “Saintess” has done in the same time? Idiot prince can’t say anything because he kept her protected and away from everything. King also puts the hammer down saying idiot prince has no basis or evidence that supports his claim that Sei is a fake Saintess and in subtle acknowledgement in public with royal court mage that she is the Saintess.

Prince gets put under house arrest. Aira gets put under the care of the second prince.

Also idiot prince basically said during the argument, saying the stupid thing of they just used a “fake Saintess” to up the accomplishments of the Knights to calm down the people. which basically spits in the face of King, kingdom, and the knights.

Thanks for your hard work translator-san don't mind what some people are saying it's a nice thing to read few pages each day😍

Dex-chan lover
For a second I thought I was going to get another Potion Loli copypasta

Thanks for your translating, proofreading, and typesetting work.
I guess I should voice my opinion on the split chapters, since that seems to be such a hot topic. I actually like the more frequent, shorter segments. It makes it far easier to remember what happening when the story is kept fresh in my mind via frequent updates. I follow some series where they may release 20-30 pages two or three times a year. It sometimes takes most of the chapter just to make sense of what's going on.
As far what MC asked for as her reward, I'm quite pleased with her choice. It's mature. Getting back at someone for an insult is petty.

My request was unexpected, as a result, it seems some preparations were needed.....

Their burning the books. Definitely burning the books. When you go in there, there will only be low level black magic stuff, and a bunch of light element/saint related books.

Dex-chan lover
are people still complaining about fractional chapters?
poqKv09.png

Are they blind? Do they think the translators put this there along with the Japanese text to fool people? Along with the text at the end of each part?

Dex-chan lover
Rewards to learn skills not material goods.. hmmm
many thanks

Dear Loli Mamoritai,
I would love to help you with Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu.
English is my native language. I can check grammar and spelling, clean raws and typeset.
Thank you for your hard work.
Warm regards, Aoi Umi Kawa

Thanks for the chapter. I just read it when it comes out and I appreciate the releases. :)

@Tych Initially he asks to learn to make the aether reactor and then more stuff gets pilled on to him. later he asks for a lab to continue his mech development too

Dex-chan lover
@Genoshock
yeah I read the manga and saw that he finally gets to see how the reactors are made and the uses it to make his personal mech the only one that can fly and also looks like a little bit like hindu death god

@Tych
In the anime they get to the point of creating airships and giant airship robots in the shapes of dragons

Dex-chan lover
@Genoshock
I know about the airships didn't know about the dragon shaped one I hate when the manga falls behind the anime the LN/WN should always be ahead of everything

Users who are viewing this thread