The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.4 - Intense Training Part 4

Dex-chan lover
translation on hold??!?! it got cancelled???! 💀💀💀

Dex-chan lover
god I hope that last bit was the ON HOLD is being CANCELLED.

also, damn, how much of that angry bit against the other girl is true? Kyle isn't her fault, that's him being a dumbass, the rest... probably just the result of watching her through green-tinted lenses.

jp text is something like: look forward to the next update
below it: on hold...cancel...translating

whut?

Dex-chan lover
The other Saintess doesn't seem like a bad person despite being framed as one of those "Otome Heroine" troublemakers. I'm guessing she just doesn't know what to do with herself and the jackass prince is gimping her ability to grow.

Dex-chan lover
chill, TL guy just making Red Alert interface references.

i believe he intent to slack (on hold) then got motivated (canceled the slacking command) to translate again

Dex-chan lover
I hope this means that the other saintess will meet with the MC in the next few chapters.

The entire 12.x chapters having Red Alert construction comments as TL notes is amazingly funny. Keep it up TLs.

Also, those of you who never heard those sounds, I pity you for not knowing the greatness that is the Red Alert series (at least before RA3 destroyed everything)

Dex-chan lover
Got to love to hate the idiot prince, girls come up to the "saint" to raise EXTREMELY legitimate social concerns for their society, that he is the primary cause of (
he feels that is is his job to look after the saint, so he shelters her from way to much (including the differences in cultural customs), and does not have anyone other then his lackeys help him in doing so. But his lackeys are all men, and engaged, so it creates a huge social scandal for a single woman to be monopolizing engaged men. He does not even let his fiance interact with her properly and that is the person he should be asking for help from first
) and has no excuse to not know better then, and he gets angry and ha her storm off with him...

It will make his upcoming "social suicide" all the more fulfilling.
Unfortunately this is still somewhat early in vol 2 (1/3 in at most) and his karmic smiting is at the end of the volume

Dex-chan lover
Sigh!
I just try to find my CnC comrade.
I'm sorry to make readers confused.

When playing those game "On hold, cancel, building" means you stop building a certain thing (due to inefficient funds in this case is raws) and building another thing.
Because readers often say I should release a chapter worth not just parts.
So from now, I wait until enough 4 parts before translating.

TL;DR: I translate other manga for now and wait until I get more raws before translating chapter 13

Dex-chan lover
I always thought that the fake saint has no bad intention when stealing stuff from the mc because of her cuteness pretty sure she see’s Sei as a best friend that’s why she always stick with Sei.

Users who are viewing this thread