The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.5 - Extra

Dex-chan lover
I hope she opens up to Hawk a bit before it becomes a big problem down the line.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger This story is too lax to have that type of drama, so don't worry...at least that's what I got from reading the novel.
Anyway, she is eventually forced to recognize her feelings no matter how dense she is because thinking about him is the only way to activate her saint technique. Apparently it works with the power of love. And the head magician looks very close to figuring this secret of her's out...so maybe some progress has already been destined to happen in the near future? But as I said, this story is taking itself too relaxingly in its romance department. It focuses more on her daily life and the interesting things that happen around her, with the occasional monster purification for a change of pace. No hints of drama or crime so far.

OMG! The last page kills me!
Intelligent glasses sama face when he take that tako wiener rofl

Fed-Kun's army
"I have so much boring free time."
"How dare you say that while looking at this pile of documents!"

What a mood. That's my conversation with myself everyday.

Dex-chan lover
You should do that sort of thing in your imagination with anyone you might idolize or whatever. Could help keep you from unreasonably putting a normal human being on a pedestal as some special existence.

Dex-chan lover
What's so funny about someone having a brother, huh? This chapter flies right over my head.

Users who are viewing this thread