The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.3 - Another Saintess Part 3

Dex-chan lover
huh, so based on her side of things, all those engaged men she's been hanging out with have basically been assigned to her. Not to say she didn't act improperly by this world's standards while with them, but it does put a slightly different spin on it. Plus with the way she says there's "always" a girl waiting in the wings to scold her, it's probably something she has complained about before, so the prince jumping in here is not entirely unexpected.

Prince is still a moron though, and Aira has no sense of agency. If Sei and Liz can't sort things out this kingdom's doomed.

I'm in dilemma. Which one is more baka ouji, this or Gintama's baka ouji.
😕
But maybe Gintama baka ouji is better, at least he's funny

FFS can someone beat the shit out of the prince. I hate it when a series does this. FOR FUCK SAKE.

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi A few Chapters back a few Girls directly approached her and said they have an issue with her being close to the Prince, considering the prince immediately popped up to stop them probably threw fuel into the fire. Since the Prince is also (if not the main) Issue and she has ... well nobody else thanks to him isolating here just replacing the men around here wouldn't help. In fact it might throw fuel into the fire of giving her a reputation of switching men .... women can be rather spiteful especially if they don't know the actual situation. Also the Prince seems to know about what's happening considering how fast he was there so I doubt actually telling him of it would actually help since so far he was happy just shooing them away.
Yes I agree that she is at fault here partially and that she doesn't seem to have the willpower to herself try to force a change but that is the thing I personally can't blame her for. She was thrown into another World, told she can't go back and is now surrounded by strangers with the only one directly interacting with her being the prince, in her position I would be terrified of everyone and everything. Do remember that this is a 16 year old girl and not an adult like the MC. I mainly blame the Prince who immediately decided to isolate her to "protect" her instead of helping her come to terms with it ... and as he is the Prince the List of People who can tell him off on it is probably rather short.

Dex-chan lover
...sooooo in other words, this stupid fucking prince is a total and complete putz. First he only pays attention to the Saintess who seems cute and young. Then he totally isolates her to make up for being kidnapped. Then he fucking leaps in at his own god damn fiance. Which. Considering how nice she is, maybe the prince coulda introduced them... made sure she had a friend....

And note how he has zero fucking guilt for the OTHER girl who ALSO was unwillingly taken, but who he ALSO just. totally blew the fuck off. Geeeee how charmiiiiing.

Honestly at this point I just feel really bad for this girl. It's wildly obvious she's been mis-managed, I really hope she can get helped...

Edit: Also thank you for the chapter drop! ❤️ Its satisfying to see it all at once.

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH I hate the mis/lack of comminucation cliche plot line reeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee

I wonder why she never try to befriend any girls. She said it herself that she only have them but she could try to stand up for herself and try to make friends. I wonder if she is a doormat character? That stupid prince better not be the future king and marry Elizabeth. He's stupid beyond help.

Dex-chan lover
@ArieSun
they never taught something like that on Japan's school lol, can't really help it
if anything, they teach everyone to be the same, if someone stands out for themselves they'll likely be bullied, it happens so often there are many manga stories about it

That prince better have an older/younger sibling. Cus at this rate the prince will loose his privilege as the next in line to the thrown

STUPID PRINCE UGHHHHHH Prince you're so annoying

@Reinnya wow gintama fan, well baka ouji here is stupid. baka ouji in gintama is at least better he saves the world on other ch compared to this baka ouji he still hasn't showed us good things

Honestly, the Prince doesn't even seem like a bad dude. Where is all the hate towards him from? There haven't been any real antagonists in this manga, and it seems like people desperately want one.

Dex-chan lover
@Neramix : he is not an only child ;).

@Disguised22 : He is an incompetent idiot, who is creating and amplifying drama by not listening to and instead antagonizing the people tryign to help fix the problem. Isolating Aria with just engaged men is a mistake he has no excuse for not knowing better then, even he if wants to protect her, he should know to find trustworthy ladies to help in the task, like his future wife.
also, he still has not apologized to Sei for the insult at the summoning, and does not have a valid excuse for know knowing about her, he even layer claims that the stories of the 2nd saintess are fake rumors because Aria has no accomplishments

Dex-chan lover
@theShear It hasn't been a short amount of time though, you're also making assumptions about what is happening to validate her condition, but we don't know the exact details of what's happened. For instance, it's unlikely people aren't allowed to talk to her considering she does to class instead of just having private tutors. But we don't know for sure either way. But my point is it's been months and she is 16, and she is aware of what problems she's causing. And her thought bubbles, let alone actually talking are even lacking in effort. She is 100% content to sit on her ass and do nothing about this because she doesn't want to discomfort herself even a little. That's why she's in the wrong. As I told so many people, she doesn't have to succeed, she has to try. If she doesn't try, then she's someone intentionally wallowing in her sorrow, if she tries and fails then she's someone in a bad situation that can't find their way out.

@sjmcc13 But those are pretty minor things that could easily be solved with a little bit of communication. The Prince is surrounded by yes men and has no idea how to deal with the situation on his own. He means well, and he doesn't seem like an antagonist. Incompetence is not malice.

Users who are viewing this thread