The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 5 Ch. 21.4

Fed-Kun's army
I just hope that they wouldn't pull out something like a "handsome demon lord" trope or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhhh, a spawn point..

I remember Mathias from "Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja", he makes a spawn point area takes advantage of.
Instead of breaking the spawn area, he study what kind of monster spawns there.
When he learned the monster are generally weak at high temperature flame, he invent a continuous flame generating magic stone casting technique.
Then the spawn area which is generally in another floor, what they do is go up one floor higher, and bore a hole. Then do the continuous high temperature flame and just wait.
Its the free experience for level up without much doing unnecessary work. Its basically an exploit in the dungeon system.

I wonder if that is applicable to this swamp....

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the work, too bad Seijo is going away at a critical revelation point though... Did I even mention how much I hate licenses?

Dex-chan lover
@Vengeance22 A lot of the series that are popular enough to warrant licensing are also popular enough to end up getting picked up by scanlation groups despite the license, so it's not always a problem for long at least. It's when the official version gets past the already scanlated chapters that we can pretty much assume nobody's going to bother, since it's a lot of work for something that might be getting uploaded on sites besides this one as just plain ol' piracy (scanlation is still obviously piracy, but if piracy was vanilla ice cream, scanlation has some chocolate sprinkles or sauce on top).

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for all your hard work up to now. You found some great projects to share with everyone.

I’ll miss you all. Thank you for all your hard work up until now. I hope you all continue to be friends even with the group disbanding and I hope you all come back one day. Until then I wish you all happiness and safety.

Users who are viewing this thread