The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Thank you for the translation and picking this upppp!! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏😊😊😘😘😘💯💯💯

Maaaan~ this manga is really a fulfilling one to read. One of the josei that I really enjoyed reading. Tho there are some plot hole but overall its a well written. Of course, thanks for the translation and picking this one up! Also, the pleasure of whole chapter! 😍

Dex-chan lover
omg it's a full chapter, thank you!! while I can see the benefits of separating a chapter, it just doesn't flow as well like a full one and the satisfaction reading one either. Thanks for the translation!!

On the other note, I wonder if this'll be the move towards Sei being the true Saintess 🤔

Ahhhhh I thought no one was going to pick this up, I’m so thankful you did, though!! What a great chapter, I’m glad I got to read how the forest exploration ended. ☺️

OMG I forgot to mention
The manga is gona get a ANIME version
🎉🔥🔥🔥🎉✨

Dex-chan lover
Woaahh!!this is the longest chapter so far.I thought it's another cliffhanger since I'm used to short chapters from this series.tho I'm not complaining since I'm reading the ln.

Thank you soooooo much for the translations!!❤😊

Yes, thank you for releasing it all once instead of piecemeal. It's much less frustrating to read this way.

Yaay thank you for picking this up!
I’m still waiting for the time the official one will be selling here so Im glad to see this still updates 💕

Please do keep up with the full chapter drop. It’s better to wait for a whole chapter 🌸

Users who are viewing this thread