The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter posted as a whole.
It is much more satisfying this way.

Yay I love the full chapter. Releasing it in parts may be faster but it disrupts the flow of the story for me. Thank you for picking this up!

I prefer whole chapters instead of parts. It's like would you rather eat bits of food every hr or a meal at the end of the day?

Dex-chan lover
What is this shoujo bullshit

If it turns out her Saintess powers are triggered by thinking about the person she loves I might choke on my own vomit.

Dex-chan lover
Wow I can't even imagine how frustrating it would be to read this in the chunks it was actually released as. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
ty for the pick

@RemIpsum you are complaining about shoujo stuff...in a josei manga...which is basically shoujo for adults...

Fed-Kun's army
"My goddess has sent a message to me that I must deliver to you hellmaw...BEGONE!!!"💢

Aggregator gang
Thank you for putting all the chapters together, it's easier to read like this even if it takes longer to scanlate. :)

SDK

Yep, was so much better reading it all at once, thank you

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the pickup! And thanks for the whole chapter, it was easier to read.

So proud of her! She was so cool! One step closer to being a saintess.

Thank you so much for posting this whole chapter instead of splitting it into multiple parts. It flows so much better and is absolutely worth the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread