The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
@Gudachiz
If i remember right
It's to prevent a succession war, the second prince is kind of a fanboy of sei if i remember right and would probably make a better king, but removing the first prince from the right of succession is a difficult task, at least from the few spoilers i read he get's placed under house arrest in the next few chapters, aria finally get's freed from his meddling (and yes i'm posting it in a way as to explain he's a toxic "ally" of hers), her, sei and liz have a sit down together and she chooses to become a mage of her own will, and becomes friends with sei, from the spoilers i'm not sure the first prince is even mentioned after this happens so take it how you will.

Dex-chan lover
I find it really weird that Royals would stard an argument in a hallway TBH... Are they in high school ?

Dex-chan lover
Aim carefully. The target is right in the middle of that prince's face.
Now, punch! As hard as possible!!

that idiot of a crown prince doesn't deserve his title.. he doesn't see the big picture.. and also, i really don't like Aira.. being weak is fine.. but staying weak is just a big no no for me.. i get that she grew up so loved by her parents but... it's been how many months already.. and she still hasn't adjusted her ass yet..? damn at least, learn to think for her own good... ahhhh Liz is the best girl, of course aside from MC... the hell..

I mean, it looks like aira doesn't really want to be with you bro. This whole time she's just being dragged around hailed as the saintess.

The random japanese text at the bottom always made me think that this is the last page, that and the given this series seemingly random chapter break bamboozeled me a few time

Fed-Kun's army
@SuiChanDesu
The prince has been isolating her (whether intentionally or unintentionally) so IMO she hasn't had the /opportunity/ to grow her own voice or really adjust because she's just been dragged around by the prince.

Dex-chan lover
@ktensei Pretty much dead on from what we have seen in the chapters from her perspective. The worst part is it doesn't seem the prince is even aware of it, he honestly thinks he's doing the right thing. Lessee how this develops.

Contributor
@7midnight nothing significant, i've read the latest Fan TLed LN before it was taken down, it's basically walking around the town, travel to other towns, chat, cook, learn magic, rinse & repeat, maybe a little lackluster action too

Users who are viewing this thread