The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
hopefully MC gets her away from this cunt and he ends up dead in a ditch or something.

Group Leader
@dokimunyy It kinda is. This series usually get split in 4 part and release every week. You're looking at EA level of micro-transactions here.

Gotta thank the translation team for compiling it up instead of releasing it separately.

I wonder if Aira will switch her trust to Sei, since they’re both from the same culture and sharing a similar experience. I’d like to see Sei explain the serious issues that Kyle’s misguided overprotection has caused.

Goodness, I hate that bich of a prince. He's the one who's isolating the girl! 🙄

Thank you for the translation!!! ❤️😉😉💯😍🤭🤭😍💯😉

really, you don't know what activated the saintess magic? not a clue, you dont say?

PepeHands in the chat please

Dex-chan lover
Sei is such a yamato nadeshiko that it's exasperating. It wouldn't hurt her to realise that she's not even a citizen of that kingdom, not a subject of the king, technically not under any jurisdiction they have, aside from common criminal charges. Not a single person there can order her to do anything. Right now they wouldn't even dare since she's the revered Saint. But of course Sei doesn't realise any of that with her personality. Her personality is a prerequisite for being a saint, but it's also a heavy curse.

@tenshineko I'd certainly love to see Sei make a stand against anything at all. Being a saint, she's incapable of defending herself, but actually shouldn't a saint protect the weak, vulnerable, and oppressed?

No clue you say? What about what you were thinking/feeling right before? Love? Saving people? Friends? c'mon...

just so yall know, it is going to take an INFURIATINGLY long time for sei to realise what triggered it

Dex-chan lover
Its funny to me because when you actually compare Sei and Aria, you realize that the main difference is their entourage. Yeah Sei was angry at the beginning, but she still obeyed when she was told to stay in a room for 2 entire weeks, and she always obeyed orders and did everything people asked of her. She litteraly just got lucky in terms of who gives her the order, she's just like Aria.

Users who are viewing this thread