The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.5

sometimes you just dont understand why people deliberately hide their intentions...
cant you just tell them that you will protect her, if she does get condemned,

then again i guess it doesnt matter

Sei's look for the anime seems very good, I'm looking forward to April!
Thank you so much for the update! 😍

AN ANIME? AHH I'M EXCITED

Thank you so much for the update!

edit: found it on MAL and it seems to be based on the novel :O and Sei's VA is Yui Ishikawa (mikasa ackerman from SnK!). The studio is Diomedéa (?) so I'm not sure how it'll go but the PV seems promising I guess!

Dex-chan lover
@taeteary Yup, will be airing in spring, assuming there are no delays. Should be fine though.

My question is how far will it be. I have a feeling it'll prob pass the manga. Maybe I should start reading the novel...

Dex-chan lover
At least they know what they were doing was something guilty towards Sei.
Perhaps, one of their reason to dispatch her was to learn to control fear and activate the saintess magic unconditionally thru real cases...

THat's good that the king is fully prepared to protect Sei should things go wrong. There's so much manga out there where the rulers just use the saintess as a pawn

i can definitely see where the king is coming from on this. it's either this or face political or even military revolt which is something the country definitely can't afford. as long as he stands by his word of protection, i can see no reason to not like him because of this.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
It's nice the king realizes how selfish they're being but he at least is protecting her

Thanks so much for yor translations! And yes, i´m so excited for the animeee although I always imagined Hawks as more platinum blonde vw the yellow blonde he has in the anime (it´s just me lol).

And i´m so happy to see a responsible king (i mean responsible where he really treats the Sei with respect.) i agree with a lot of the previous comments, most Rulers jut summon people without much of a care on how to protect them in the long run.

If they gonna use her like this, how about give HER the agency to decide for herself? The kingdom is lucky she still lives there after how they treated her initially and the King is the worst offender letting his pathetic don run rampant. But no, he conveniently pushed all the blame on a bunch of teenagers.

Say "I'm gonna protect her when things go wrong" is the same as "she'll face danger, there's a chance that she'll get seriously hurt and the backlash of any mistake would ruin her mental health since we're using her as scapegoat.... but hey, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make, watch how guilty I look rn". That's actually gross to read, you can see how the former Crown Prince got his personality.

@beazacha Damn, you make me realized that it was not only the idiot Prince who abandoned Sei to fend for herself in the first place but also the King as well. He must have known the shitfuckery that his idiot son had done, but chose to ignore it and only appeared until Sei managed to prove herself as the true "Saintness", to wash his hands on the whole shitshow and, as you said, shifted all the blame on a bunch of teenagers.

Users who are viewing this thread