The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 6 Ch. 25.5

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or are they basically glossing over the fact that she was a side-character until she herself offered herself up?
That she was shunned aside and had nothing to do until she herself stumbled into research?
No mention at all?

Dex-chan lover
I could see the Captain's affection level toward King plummet.
When it reaches negative value I think there will be rebellion.

When i reread this manga, it remind me of manga akagami no shirayuki hime, like the herbalist and go to the countryside part

RE:
Thank you for the TL 😀
Also can't wait for the anime adaption of this 😍

For the plutocrats here, there are some volumes of the light novel, each with illustrations, "The Saint's Magic is Omnipotent". BTW, the title suggests that future problems will be resolved without a rebellion or what not. MC will have to find her omnipotent powers, the author tries to make it somewhat difficult.

AHHH EXCITING ANIME ADAPTATION!! Thanks for the translation (and the re-do of older chaps)!!!

Fed-Kun's army
uuuuh at least hawke puts sei first.... :'))))

thank you for the update!

Tch as expected. Of course the country will use her, they summoned her for that very purpose after all. Geez I hope it's possible for her to one day say ' f uuuuu' to them all.

They had the nerve to say the saintess is as important as the king but they never punished the idiot prince and they’re forcing this dangerous work on her even though they’re too incompetent to teach her how saintess magic works.

I bought and pre-ordered all the manga and light novels from this series. I like the fan translation better but its nice to support the author! I can’t wait for the anime.

Users who are viewing this thread