The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - An unexpected healer during the expedition

Dex-chan lover
Its_been_awhile.png
I can't believe how perfecty that panel fit this moment :lol:

Man am I happy to see this return...

Thanks for the translation laid-back !:thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad you picked it up. About 2 weeks ago I was watching season 2 of the anime and realized, "Wait a minute, I haven't seen any updates to the manga. Lemme check that out." I was surprised it's been 2 years since the last update.

Dex-chan lover
Whaaaa....
Who am I ?
What am I ?
Who are you ?
What am I doing here ?
I'm so lost right now.
Maybe...
Just maybe...
It's time to reread this whole thing over.
Again.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work you put into scanlating for us! (^_^) I'm glad to read this again!

Dex-chan lover
What’s wrong with 7 seas? I thought they’re a good publisher?

Yeah, no.

There's also the issue that if something is picked up by Seven Seas, you can count on releases for manga volumes to be FOR-FUCKING-EVER because they usually like to stagger their releases for a series and almost never have more than 2 volume releases per year.

I forget what manga it was, but it was something where we were already in like Volume 5 or 6 or something like that and Seven Seas announced that they licensed it (and it was going to be like 6+ months until the release of Volume 1 alone) and the scanlators dropped it and no one picked it back up. I just wrote the series off because it would've taken like 5 years for Seven Seas just to catch up to the fan translations.

Dex-chan lover
What’s wrong with 7 seas? I thought they’re a good publisher?
Yeah, no.

There's also the issue that if something is picked up by Seven Seas, you can count on releases for manga volumes to be FOR-FUCKING-EVER because they usually like to stagger their releases for a series and almost never have more than 2 volume releases per year.

I forget what manga it was, but it was something where we were already in like Volume 5 or 6 or something like that and Seven Seas announced that they licensed it (and it was going to be like 6+ months until the release of Volume 1 alone) and the scanlators dropped it and no one picked it back up. I just wrote the series off because it would've taken like 5 years for Seven Seas just to catch up to the fan translations.
This.

I also don't like to support the industry in general because, usually? The authors and mangaka don't even see a penny of my hard-earned dollar. Publishers in Japan pretty much pocket all the licensing fees, and the US-side publishers usually pocket all the profits from sales.

So if you REALLY want to support the author/mangaka? Buy the original Japanese language versions from the Japanese publishers. Also, the sales figures in Japan are the metric by which they really measure the popularity of a title by. Sales for other language versions don't matter to them at all because all they get from that is the licensing fees and that's it.

Dex-chan lover
The disappointment when I don't see the next button... so dissatisfied that I unintentionally kicked the air with my two feet 😅🥲 I'm so engrossed I can't wait for the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
It lives? Well then time to read it all over again because I remember nothing. Thanks for the TL (even tho I haven't read it yet)

Dex-chan lover
Interesting to see someone else picking this manga up. Season 2 of the anime is airing and I guess that is driving interest in the series again. Good to see it.
When a manga get an anime or a new season for the anime you always see some people pick up the translation. The common point is that nearly all of them have multiple page asking for money, and they nearly always end up droping the things when the anime end.

Users who are viewing this thread