The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
LOL that's cute? even PIG much cuter than you. Nah... it's even rude for pig being compared with you.

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess the other savior (the "lovable" one) used to be a gyaru in the previous life.

Apologies if I offended any gyarus.

🤣

Aggregator gang
It's pretty likely that this would happen. If youre pampered from the start, why need to exert yourself for anything? Everything is served to you on a silver platter, regardless of what you do.
In moment like these, people of higher position, namely the king, must make the hard decision between his son and the kingdom

I'd believe MC is the only isekai-ed adult, so as much as annoying this little brat, I'm more disappointed by the royal family, especially seeing a simp prince (or if he's a cunning one cause she's branded as savior)

How the heck do I read Bjork? Like do the j sound like y?? Idk like Byork??? Whatever, imma just read it like that.

Aggregator gang
What a bitch
Hope she dies painfully or perhaps suffer tremendously.

Typical isekai god. They just pick random morons sometimes and isekai them to make the natives miserable. Oh, and they're supposed to be the "saviors". How about maybe being a little more selective?

I'm guessing the brat-savior was ugly and/or fat in her old world. And her wish was to become pretty and thin.
And maybe to look like her pretty friend, or the leader of the bully group she's part of, or bullied by.

I wonder if there really is someone as entitled as the b*tc* savior. Thank you for translating this, though. I’m hooked.

Aggregator gang
Someone send her on a date with gravity.
Oh no! What a tragedy, too bad she didn't learn flight magic or something!

Users who are viewing this thread