The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

That prince..is a complete idiot. Why his he even the crown prince though? Since he's not at all responsible with how he's acting the king shound dethrone him!

Fed-Kun's army
BRUH is it pronounced BORK or JORK or should I just silently pronounce it as BAJORK LMAO

Wow she's a right bitch. Is she still really young? How could someone be that naive otherwise? I hope there's a reason for it otherwise she'll just be a two dimensional villain

@cherokeemoon Bjork like jerk, no? But the J is pronounced Y. So byerk (like the singer)

@Doomer Im thinking it's in case of a crisis? Like you keep an army even when you aren't at war, you keep a savior even when the knights are handling things?

The way she stared at the mirror. I wouldn't be surprised if her wish was to be pretty lol.

otherworld who fk stupid lol,Didn't she think she'd be dumped if they found out she couldn't do anything

pfft she isn't even that pretty
i mean, for her level of obnoxiousness i expected something MORE but you give me a lil brat?

...I guess "God" sent the FL to save the kingdom from the "saviour"?

But, gosh, it's been a while since I felt physical disgust while reading something 🤢

this novel goes to the other extreme. most isekais have the hero be slaves and sacrifices... this one the girl is actually useless and they do nothing... what a ball of stupid light lol

Users who are viewing this thread