The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

SHITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN! agaggagagagagagaghahhhhghhhhhha I feel sad for the Prince tbh :( can I just have him instead?

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand that little girl. She has everything she ever wanted and all she has to do in return is learn some magic spells. Like, what's wrong with that? Does she despise the very concept of working, even just a little bit? She abuses her position for sure but she's relatively harmless compared to other evil heroines from other series.

This girl is just so lazy and selfish, like an entitled child.

@Kuri_Something unfortunately not. Presuming you’re talking about the bratty “savior”, I believe it was stated that prior to coming to this world, she was the spoiled only child of a rich family. And considering that her only request was “to be pretty”, I believe her only concerns are herself, and that her narcissistic views would probably be all blame shifting like “it’s not my fault the prince almost got hurt, it’s the fault of the knights for not being strong enough” or something.

She seems the type that views putting in work is a hassle and how dare they ask her of anything. Even though most people feel magic is cool and would normally pursue it, my guess is the fact that she actually needs to make an effort to learn is why she doesn’t want to, and just wants to live a similar life like she did in her first life-pampered and have nothing expected of her.

Double-page supporter
I can't wait to see them confess. Please dateeeee.

Thank you so much for the update

Dex-chan lover
welp someone's either dying or exploding or ends up getting saved next chapter

Dex-chan lover
I forgot about that hoe. Everything is going so sweetly, I'm only paying attention to their moments together

The+Joker+-+And+Here+We+Go.gif

at least our girl has some brains and knows she can't hide forever. she should give herself more credit than that, though. she's nothing like the spoiled savior sitting in the castle.

@HelloHound I think she's just wanted to live the life of a fairytale princess, I mean having people to do whatever she pleases, being spoiled all the time and not having to put effort for anything, or maybe, thought I seriously doubt it, she tried at first, but it was too complicated for her and gave up after learning the charm magic she used on the prince, though is more likely that she only learnt it because it was beneficial to her.

“Please learn ONE SINGLE THING”

Anger of girl with princess syndrome INTENSIFIES.

Double-page supporter
What's that rule of foreshadowing? Gun on the wall in the first chapter, gun gets used before the last one? Box full of high class protective charms one chapter, going to need to shield A LOT of people when SHTF in the next chapter.

Does anyone know where I can get the novel? LN or WN? Or like how much is it if I have to pay?

Group Leader
Thanks Bubble Tea Scans for scanlating these 10 chapters so far. The journey must've been long and difficult over the past few months leading up to the decision to give away the rest of this series to Honeysuckle Scans.

Best of luck to future endeavors!

What's wrong your brain little "savior"???? 🙄Anyway I'm looking forward their date 🥰🥰🥰 Thanks for update 🤗🤗🤗

Users who are viewing this thread