The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

@Tairo
I don't know why, but I feel something is off.
Like he is lying or pretending, not sure if lying works on God though.

The last page made him less suspicious I guess.
He might still be trouble like you said.

Just like everyone in the castle.... I'm cautious about this saviour too.
Let's hope for the best

Thank you for the chapter

sus that they establish the “evil” country and new savior at the same time. thinking he’ll either go to the other country because “it’s not fair that they don’t get saviors” or since his mark is in such an obvious place, he was working for the other country already 🤺 either way i don’t like him

He's gonna make a big fuss about saving the world & get recruited by the evil country, isn't he?

I still blame a lot of this on that orb god who refuses to explain anything to anyone he stuffs in.

I still can't believe they skipped all the relationship development and the asshole "savior" just got poofed away with no time to regret her actions or face the consequences. Feels like we missed an entire volume.

Pretty uh. Heavy-handed foreshadowing here.

I'm guessing since he puts so much emphasis on latent talent, his main goal is to be the best in his role? And the current country is too peaceful so...what better way to get more power than to go to a warmonger country's side...

my guess is that he'll be a love rival turned villain-ish bc of that last panel, and i just think that god and tsukina aren't wary enough/trust too much in how determined he is to be a good savior for him to not become an antagonist (intentionally or not)

Fed-Kun's army
Idk, but the new saviour is as suspicious as strangers go... just with very very strong powers
I’m also concerned about this wicked country’s leaders, I just know Tsukina will get involved...
Just- will it be bcoz of the new recruit? Or more directly?
In any case, it’d be fun if she’s still able to keep her identity a secret 🤫

Users who are viewing this thread