The Savior's Book Café in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
eugh when u have a chapter like that you can already think of possible ways this story could go hhhh

thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Smash-Bros-New-Challenger-Approaching-banner.jpg

ooh oh dearrrr that happy smile at the end
what's everyones' take?

I have this weird feeling of this new savior falling to the hands of that other country
/like why would you explain those info on the other country like that as soon as the new savior appeared XD

Boy if you wouldn't make a problem, you wouldn't come 😅 But I am happy to see Tsukina and Ill 🥰 Thanks for update 🤗🤗🤗

it seems to me this world would have fewer problems if the god didn't keep sending "saviors" to make them worse.

Thanks for the update. Based on the LIMITED info we were shown, new savior might be
a. Love Rival
b. Tsukina acquaintance
c. The repeat of him being passionate might lead to a conflict where he WON'T respect Tsukina's decision of living a life of hermitage (not to mention the difference in age/values), something like Tsukina is the ultimate defense (Barrier magic) and he was given the strongest offensive magic

Dex-chan lover
@thomasjenkins

On the other hand, the last chapter mentioned a "demon king" so maybe that's why he keeps sending saviors, sort of like a living nuclear deterrent against the demons.

Users who are viewing this thread