The Savior's Book Café in Another World

Honestly, if a group wants to snipe another group's project, can't they make an effort to do the translation better than or at least on par with the previous group's? I'd rather just wait for the usual group to upload.

Yeah.... I'll just wait for the usual group or a decent one and block this sniper. No decent upload jobs I'll miss.

Seriously, stop sniping from other groups! honestly usually Idgf about sniping but now I’ve realised it’s also kind of rude to the author if yr translating it and skipping pages like it’s not a big deal. This may cause some people to lose interest in the actual manga you know. How distasteful.

Fed-Kun's army
I dont give much about "snipe here, snipe there" normally, but throwing a trashtranslation out with missing sites and bad mtl... just garbage...

Bubble Teas translations are superior in every aspect and i prefer to wait a few days for them compared to reading that trashtl...

Pym

Too many missing pages, that are important, and crappy typesetting/translation. Waiting for Bubble Teas work instead. Oh and sniping another groups project is rather rude ya know.

Adding this from the in-chapter comments, for further visibility:

Tanatama
Following @/llxUnknownxll and recopying. Just a reminder in case the original comment by crazybars and kie get buried.

Aoi Shoujo Scans did not translate this

Aoi Shoujo Scans is a one person translator who goes by Sha-tan. They post when they translated something on their Facebook link and this was not on there.

SARINULA, the person who made this garbage snipe, uploaded this under that group name.

Looks like a troll. The uploader joined the site and uploaded the chapter on the same day, and they're very likely not from the group they claim to be in (Aoi Shoujo Scan looks like a one-man team by the user "Sha-tan"; the uploader here called "Sarinula" is a different user altogether).

I'll just block this troll and wait for Bubble Tea Scans instead.

EDIT: Praise be for Bubble Tea!!

Oh yes, good translation, thank goodness. Thank you for your hard work, BTS!!!

Bubble Tea Scans is doing so great!! Thank you guys for the beautiful translations :) This manga is so sweet and relaxing.

Users who are viewing this thread