The Savior's Book Café in Another World

Hey, the new translation was very clear and made sense. Thank you. I found the font was a little difficult to read, like I just caught myself rereading some bubbles. Nothing serious otherwise. Again Thanks.
New scan where? I'm only seeing up to chapter 16 from 2 years ago, am I missing something?

Double-page supporter
Ch 16 was the last one fanscanlated

The 17 to 20 in aggregator sites are rips of the official release of volume 4 that came out in November in english. Probably the uploader earlier this month uploaded those rips on MD, a big NO-NO

New scan where? I'm only seeing up to chapter 16 from 2 years ago, am I missing something?
first sorry I dont check this all that much. also It's weird it got deleted here. If you check some other aggregate sites they have up to chapter 20. best of luck.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently the series just wrapped up from what I've read on another site, glad that it didn't overstay its welcome

Is this story ever going to be updated? There are more than 60 chapters in the original....and it seems like the English translation stopped.. Does anyone happen to know why it stopped?

Double-page supporter
Is this story ever going to be updated? There are more than 60 chapters in the original....and it seems like the English translation stopped.. Does anyone happen to know why it stopped?
I don't know what's going on but the rest of the story had been translated and upload. I have no idea what happened for the remained chapters to be removed from the site.

Users who are viewing this thread