The Savior's Book Café in Another World

Oh I did not know I would fall in love with this manga. I'm to deep into it. I love it even though it's so short!! I would love to see this progress as far as it can go!! I'm so sorry that I can't support the people making this possible. But they do have my gratitude for making something this good!!

Prideful Savior is just like you, me and everyone else. I really do hate my pride and it keeps complaining by other’s looks and things. My meditation helps me seal or bind corrrupted feelings inside of me. Being truthful is not easy.

this is fr my fav isekai manga and it only has five episodes omg?!! kind, mature, and smart FLs make the world go round :)

This is the definition of quality ofver quantity. If I had a 7 manga's like this, each updating a different day of the week, it'd be better than 100 of those shitty 120 chapter stories.

I clicked on this by accident, and kept moving to the next chapter. This is my first Romance manga, and HOLY SH**********T. Are they all this interesting? :O

This series has always lingered on my mind since I first read it! It’s such an interesting premise and I’m been waiting to see the development between such character, glad there was some in these two chapters

@teamchat not all are like this, many are good but some have annoying set ups, characters, etc. This one has been one of my favorites with how it’s set up and the characters. That said, there are quite a few like this, with a good mix of romance, adventure, world building/interesting premises which I recommend if you haven’t really read many with a romance or shoujo tag before

@teamchat
No not all romance mangas are like this, this one is especialy good.. Right now I can't remember a great romance manga but maybe "seiyuu ka" is good

Users who are viewing this thread