The scanlation for 性悪天才幼馴染との勝負に負けて初体験を全部奪われる話 is a shit show

Group Leader
Bakwan uploaded a sub-par scanlation of the manga, Kirin-kun, who was also scanlating the manga, got mad and harassed Bakwan, Bakwan kept scanlating regardless, Kirin-kun threw a tantrum and deleted all his scanlations of the manga, and then soon after Bakwan deleted his latest scanlation as well.
Now no one can read the latest chapter and no one is willing to keep scanlating the manga.
Fucking lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the No. 5 "Popular New Title" manga (at the time of writing).
So this is what sniping does to a series, huh?

Dex-chan lover
boohoo translatoor meen, dont buly people who is trying they're best. also thanks fore translation

Lol I didn't even notice since I don't really follow yuri and the uploader went into my blacklist long ago already.
Sniping by people who have zero knowledge of either the languages they are supposed to translate from or translate to.
I completely agree with Kirin about gatekeeping, but well you gotta protect everyone's feelings these days.
It's neat that I can just block shit uploaders/groups with my script and read raw.

Group Leader
yeah. Have you ever waiting for a chapter release from a scanlation for a year then another year for different group to picked the next volume? That shit happened on Ijousha no Ai. I feel bad for Khaosscans, theyre such a good scan.

This is just one of the sniping cases with a tantrum.

Group Leader
What's the big deal? They both only uploaded one and a half chapters.

Although it's impressive that the title already got 13k subs with only two chapters. This shows us what kind of people mangadex readers are.

Group Leader

Although it's impressive that the title already got 13k subs with only two chapters. This shows us what kind of people mangadex readers are.
Romcom is very popular here.
9 out of 10 titles on Popular New Titles are romcom right now.
Nothing against it myself, just wish people would pay more attention to other genres.

Group Leader

faggot and horny

Dex-chan lover
You know...
Bakwan uploaded a sub-par translation of the manga
Got harassed, but uploads regardless
After Kirin-kun deletes their uploads, Bakwan deletes his latest as well
Now the No.5 Popular New Title series is deserted

What if this Bakwan dude is a Yuri hater, and all this just is part of his plan to spite the Yuritards?
Is this man playing 3d chess?
super-think-thinking.gif

Users who are viewing this thread