The Scholar's Reincarnation - Vol. 3 Ch. 102

Why he acting like a teenager when he actually 40+ year old

@gda19 guy prob lived like a hermit trying to become the strongest and prolly romantically stunted in that sense 😶

Double-page supporter
First of all, thx Hatigarm scans and @Mvp67 for scanlating this series.
Second, i feel that Hatigarm is a bit clumsy with this series compared to the other that you worked on. Example, some pages have different dimension, or some pages get mixed up. Is there a problem with the raw or something? Cos i didnt see the same problem with your other series.

Again, thx for your hardwork.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, these two are so awkward together.

Also, it seemed like the grammar and sentence structure in this chapter was a bit rougher than normal.

Dex-chan lover
@kingalthur Tbf, all he did was live alone and do martial arts stuff in his past life. He never had a chance to go in a relationship, thus the awkwardness.

*sees chapter upate* Fucking HELL YES!
*reads through chapter*...... -____-" While it's amusing to no end how these two are so obviously crushing on each other while being in denial about it.... well they're obviously crushing on each other while being in denial about it.
They've got that giant neon sign pointing down on the two of them saying "Canon Couple" big and bright enough to be read 500 miles away.

Not to mention that in this world strength opens most, if not all, the doors. There's no actual reason that'd bar them from being together.

I keep feeling like her face is unfinished in a few of the panels. Still looks like sketches.

Double-page supporter
@gda19 Man, i'm 22 yo virgin, never have any relationship before (never cared about it) , and i'm really awkward toward a girl

I can relate to the guy

Dex-chan lover
Is there a page missing, or did the chapter really end with princess going "HUH"?

Users who are viewing this thread