The Scholar's Reincarnation - Vol. 3 Ch. 108

Double-page supporter
Looks like MC still has new realms to pursue. I wish we knew what realm his former teacher was in.

Fed-Kun's army
@ Walking on water: Lightness Skill or Qinggong—where somebody is able to lighten their body weight to allow for swifter movements and do things like standing on water like a badass—is a common trope in wuxia stories. Any martial artist above grade trash would be able to do it and if you ever read manhua in the 90s/00s, practically every damn character can stand, walk, run and otherwise fight on water. These Korean manhwa seem to like reserving the skill to "strong characters" though.

TLDR: No it's not a reference to anything Biblical just a common trope.

Fed-Kun's army
@yuunyuun 108 chapters and not a single epic fight because MC too OP, he just mocks everyone and zero suspense for readers. I rather read about his sister getting stronger.

Dex-chan lover
For those who care about the translations: Jojo is Cao Cao, and Jangbi is Zhang Fei

IDK if the MC is "too op". I enjoy his reformation and new outlook on life and what strength is. Nice chappy.

Dex-chan lover
why was the chapter deleted? Several recently posted chapters of several different manga were posted then deleted after two days. What gives?

Users who are viewing this thread