The Scholar's Reincarnation - Vol. 3 Ch. 77

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps the giant image produced some buffer overrun or whatever issue in Firefox, refusing to load. I also had to download it locally and then view it. Although Firefox reported the image as corrupt and thus refused to display it, but I won't buy that explanation.

I can see the second page, but it’s all flattened so everyone looks weirdly stretched.

Using safari on iOS here tho.

Yeah.. please chop up the huge image because it doesn't display on some devices/browsers.

Using Firefox 63.0.1 here, reading long strip version, no problems here.

Anyway, thanks for the quick update! I almost forgot The Scholar's Reincarnation would come back this month. The heartwarming homecoming is so nice to see. Also, is it just me, or is the last panel a throwback to chapter 3's last panel? ?

Oh heck yeah, who heckin knew this series was going to return with a proud “I’m baaaacckk!”! Anyway, thanks Scanlators!!!!

Group Leader
Crap, Yancha Gal no Anjo-san releasing everyday for a while now... and now this too?
How the hell am I gonna survive when things get back to normal release speeds?!?

And damn, I forgot how hot his mom was.

200.gif

Dex-chan lover
holy shit....a korean webtoon that actually delivers a season 2 instead of making us wait for years in perpetual doubt?

this is some high-tech shit

Dex-chan lover
Yup... nothing has changed now...
And here I thought that something would've happened between his sister and that man... but that would be bad as I'll kill that man if that happens

Users who are viewing this thread