The Scholar's Reincarnation

I read up to chapters 110 aka the end of Season 2 Part 2. The beginning is just great, you have a bunch of likable and funny characters while MC does OP stuff. But, I feel like 70+ chapters it loses steams. The dynamic is basically the same between MC, his guards, and the princess. It starts good but it gets a bit boring after seeing the same dynamic over several chapters. It's like a Japanese harem manga series where nothing happen for the entire series. Everyone just gets more powerful but nothing significant changes.

Hey, can someone told me where i could read 38+? that scans group just made up to 102+

Forget it. Already found it

@Guavajo you can read it on mangaread.org
tbh after chapter 101 you can use hatigarmscanz.net
a shame that merakiscan just deleted the rest of the chapters or else i would have not recommendet mangaread.org
after merakiscan hatigarm picked it up but those were not uploaded here on
currently on chapter 141 volume 3 on hatigarmscanz.net (current scanlator)

i know, maybe they have a reason to do that. btw, i already found another web, but, thank you!

Since Hatigarm has been dissapeared for a month I guess no one is translating this series now.

@naniahi At manganelo dot com they have all the chapters translated until now.

@faen thanks - they had two more chapters translated than what I had seen. Raws are up to 149 btw so they don't have everything translated.

@cyndor Hatigarm was more or less translating the manga as it was coming out, but their page has been down for about a month, I meant all the chapters that have been translated are there, I hope Hatigarm comes back, they said they would be back soon, but that was three weeks ago, if not let's see if someone else takes this series.

Dex-chan lover
So for those who have been following this on Hatigarm's website, apparently their website royally shit the bed and they're having a helluva time getting it back up.
In the meantime they're still releasing their scans on imgur through their discord.

For now these are the chapters they've released.

Ch. 145
Ch. 146
Ch. 147
Ch. 148
Ch. 149

This manhua is like a dish with missing spices. Even though it looks good, after you taste it you will notice that something is missing, and in this story it is someone that can stand against mc, some interrupting events that makes plot more interesting, and not the usual problem that fall on someone, then mc solve it without blinking twice. It feels like mc is just chilling in whole story, kill this, recruit that, all while being careless or mindless. And what it fails in so bad is that nothing can be done if mc is absent, to the point that you feel all characters are undependable, and for some reason all who knew him worship him for the only reason we knew that he is the war god...

It looks like 149 is the last of season 2, and last one on kakao. Does anyone know when S3 starts?

Users who are viewing this thread