The Scholar's Reincarnation

For people who do not understand what is happening check here!

https://mangadex.org/thread/92416/1

If you want to read the manga while you wait for the idiot who deleted them to come back, Go to an agregator site! Or if you really want to, try translating it on your own, it's better than going to a site filled with ads!

For anyone wondering you can find the "missing/new" chapters at any aggragator...
Or go to Hatigarm scans

Go to a different aggragator dont give the fucks that screwed over all the readers any views

Is it just me or did a few of these series that got pulled off of MD stop getting updates even on the raws? This one, Heavenly Demon, Red Storm, maybe some others I don't remember. It's quite ironic given the timing.

Double-page supporter
@DexerMang
the translations have caught up to the season finale in ch110 where the author said he is going in a hiatus. Red Storm is also on hiatus.

Something's weird 'though. In the previous part of the season, the green-haired dude (Hwal-Hyub captain?) said they were going to kill the Dark God of Martial Arts and all his 'successors'. But now he's all over him, or at least over the so-called current God of Martial Arts (to a creepily obsessive degree), kept his book intact, and makes it seem like he has a plan for him that will change the world? Makes me confused. What's it going to be? Kill him, or use him to change the political and murim landscape? Unless he's ridiculously good at acting ...? Did I miss something? I'm hoping the Night Rat can clear some stuff up otherwise.

I love this. I don't know why people prefer chronicles of heavenly demon over this. Maybe they just want actions scenes I guess? I'll admit this one lacks any "is he going to win or not?" but it's a fun read. I found heavenly demon really tough because the mc is so damn unlikeable, there's so much angst and his personality is barely human. In this one all of the characters are likeable and have distinct personalities. And you'll also really hate the evil characters.

This one is definitely missing a comedy tag. He's like an overpowered Jackie Chan.

Users who are viewing this thread