The Scholar's Reincarnation

I am so happy that this is resuming.

So many of these hit 'end of season one' and tend to vanish, so having more of these scholarly antics just makes my day.

Aggregator gang
Hmmm...usually i wont be complaining if an update hadnt been released in two-ish weeks but I was expecting my weekly fix, especially since the raws are start to get up their....

Group Leader
Thank you for translating this series.

No rush though since it's a weekly webtoon, just deal with irl stuff first.

still not as good as pre skip but at least we're back to best sister antics instead of world politics

Aggregator gang
@Baines idk if u hve seen the raws but...
MC is gonna have another showdown with a formidable foe in2 or 3 chapters
also its a bit early to judge this season, i think by the end it will be more eventful than the last one

Rip someone trashed the quality on ch 88
Edit: seems server was just slow on uploading it at it's proper quality..??

oooooohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeet, son. You are about to get OWNED!
@edit
I knew it.

Binged it in one sitting, honestly really really good. I enjoy how the MC really tries to live a different life in a sense.

what so good about this manga? anyone?
i read this for about 15 chapter when it first came out, but i find it too many dialogue and less battle. how about now?
thanks

@redvamik there’s more battles now.
Basically it goes down to business once the MC grows up, however it’s not really a pure action + fighting moves flashing series.

Aggregator gang
@redvamik the mods really shud add a “slice of life” to this series. Tho it’s based on martial arts/murim world in general it’s easy to assume it’s gonna be ur typical fight it up manhwa like most others.

..this story is a lot more calm and composed especially for the first 30 or so chapters but the recent new season around 70(
after he’s graduated from school and doesn’t need to spend time studying
)sumthin have been a lot more action

Goodness I really love the pacing of the story and how MC acts. I also like his relationship with his sister isn't borderline incest. Although there hasn't been any action so far in the first season, the story made up for it. And now I'll return to my binge reading.

Users who are viewing this thread