The Seal of the Mountains and Seas

Incomprehensible. Please use Google translate next time, at least it sometimes turns out something resembling english.

Thank you 😃, well its better than nobody translate this

just do as you please, thanks

get google translate + grammarly, not being rude k? it's just that you know..... the grammar is making this manhwa bad when it's already bad

Dex-chan lover
If you can't translate it DON'T try it... this is probably even worse than Machine Translation...

Dear god this is awful what’s wrong with the translation I know as a leacher I have no room to complain about quality, but this is lazy at best.

I'll say the obvious and point out the translations are god awful the grammar feels almost direct but shattered into a thousand pieces but, I'll point out one thing people not really talking about, it is a translation, it's not worth reading but hey they put in some effort and maybe someone see's this and tries to find the story translated properly somewhere else, the cleaning and typesetting isn't even all that bad either just the translations are poor, you keep doing you translator.

Good God.... this translation is making me cry.....

I am happy for the effort the translator is putting but man.. sigh... i just hope over time the translation will become better.

this would make more sense if we removed the confusing text. sorry but the effort put into translating this was a waste of time, please make sure you can keep a conversation in english before you use google to translate things like this

the story goes way too fast, the art is average at best, the sister is a dumass and annoying, it doesn't explain a lot of things.

i like it

Users who are viewing this thread