The Second Coming of Gluttony - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Hao Win's so this is love ? story again completely butchered because of the pacing

Aggregator gang
It feels weird how rushed this chapter is, almost like they're trying to kill the manhwa.
I do like the art, but I think I'll just stick with the novel. The pacing of the novel just doesn't translate well to manhwa format.

I honestly thought the chapter was mostly fine right up until the end, when he starts talking about it being a gamble and then attempts the impossible mission. The rest was generally fine, but the end packed in three quick scenes with little explanation: his gamble, "the other one is" from that letter that was slipped under the door, and then that last part with the murderous woman and the door opening to her room.

@RedlineAlchemist That's exactly what I thought too. The pacing is WAY off compared to all the chapters before, which generally cover each plot point pretty thoroughly. I thought I'd missed a chapter or didn't load a few pages or something, lol.

The rushing is because people complained so hard about the first 20 chapters about the slow pacing killing popularity. The author and editor speeds up the plot now. You get what you wish for.

Aggregator gang
The pacing became hyper fast because the readers asked for it, saying that the pacing was too slow. You reap what you sow, I suppose

Edit: wow, someone literally commented the exact same thing a few lines down lol

Edit 2: grammar

Wow.... They skipped a lot of moments, would want to see the part where the girl keeps on sleeping beside seol wherever he sleeps

So it's finally at the impossible mission huh~Thank god this arc is finally at it's end~I can't wait for "that" arc to happen already~

i honestly don’t give a f about that red dress bitch she’s the most annoying character in the series and does absolutely nothing besides irritate me.

everything else is already hard enough to deal with not including the additional drama she’s probably gonna bring.

anyways thank you for the chapter!!

I wish the manga spent fewer chapters on the first part of the testing arc and more chapters on this arc.

Users who are viewing this thread