The Second Coming of Gluttony - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

Can't wait to see the rest of the girls~Dang the parasite queen is hot!Oh Dylan and Samuel........

Drop the manga and read the novel. Seriously, spare yourself this garbage.

The second artist to pick this up is ruining the story again. This Artist is making the same mistake the last artist did in his last few chapters. Rushing the story. Though this one managed to even get the characters personality wrong! They even have the arrogance to think they can rewrite the story and fail at it.

hey translator, if I may suggest something to the translation, can you maybe change the city name to Haramark in the next chapters?
thank you for translating this title

IT'S BACK!
also i need to reread it cause i can't remember anything and don't know what the hell is going on.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks Guiorgy, as someone only reading the manhwa it really helped realising what was missing. Cheers mate!

Fed-Kun's army
when did he change his hair color? i thought it was brown or reddish brown.....or is he a different character? xD

I loved the old at, I read the light novel, but I'm here for the ride :D I think this at style will do justice for the fight scenes. I'm looking forward to it.

I don't mind the skips so far. I'm so hype. Awww let's goooooooo!

GARBAGE, I was looking forward towards the 2nd season only to find out it turns into.. "this", I knew that the 2nd season was getting a new artist or a new group to work on season 2 but holy shit I didn't expect it to be this bad. It's such a shame though, this was such a good manga too. Guess I'm dropping this.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow this is much better than the first season, exactly what I imagined the characters to look like

Idm the art style changes it fits, but this chapter felt rushed??? Glad I am also reading the novel or else I'd be lost asf

The hair now actually matches the artwork in the novel but seol was supposedly tall and well built, its kinda odd to see him so skinny now. Also, I see we're still rushing the entire story, huh.

Im fuckin tired of authors changing artists like if they were doing a casting. I DON'T READ THE NOVEL. How come am i supposed to know now which one is who.
Turns out the only ones hyped for this murdered story are the ones reading the novel.
Tragic, it had a nice story now i feel like the manhwa just went down the drain as it happened with Legendary Moonlight Sculptor before.

I'm out.

Can someone explain, is the mc same? From s1? Ik he has spear, but his hair is diff,iam confused

lol you gyus should read the novel this shizze just skipped a ton of chapters

Users who are viewing this thread