The Second Coming of Gluttony - Vol. 2 Ch. 47

0ps

Assuming the writing is bad (i.e. harem), 2¢ predicts MC rescues the warrior-lady and she falls head-over-heels for him.

@locohobo With them requesting to be removed from Tachiyomi and the delayed releases on Mangadex, I wouldn't be surprised if they pivot to monetize their website.

that festina earring looks stunning
I think the art style is now more loyal to the source material. Originally Seol had dark hair. I think in S1 lot of people were complaining about it.

@Sharkas Different artist
@CannibalCandy1 It's alright, I read the novel, but only until the end of season 1 of the manhwa, not particularly fond of novels
But if you think about it again, the timing the author made to actually change the artist is rather OK because, at the end of season 1, it's like the author said "Y'all know the MC's friends? The family? Oh yes, now they won't be relevant for now. Season 2 will be a new start, erase all the connections!"

So basically we're starting from 0 with this new season :))))
You only need to know which one is the MC, and leave the rest to the flow 😌

It's skimming through the chapters, which give up any context on how he was acquainted with Hugo and Alex, though last season's finale did show them briefly. It's also glossed over the entire journey to Haramark, why Seol went to Carpe Diem in the first place, him becoming a porter for Samuel's team (Hugo and Alex were hooting throughout, what ballers!), reused the overpowering of the Level 3 Warrior in Haramark... when it happened right after the Neutral Zone in Scheherazade.
Hugo looks like Hugo, Chohong is acting like a gangster, Dylan looks cool, even if he is... Archer. Mr. Like'Em Titties? I raise my glass.

Couple of things are mixed up, yet I can see understand why some things might need to be redone-reimagined. An improvement from the first season that was unequivocally worse, which is always welcome.

I don’t remember anything about this series so I guess it’s time to read it all again...

Dex-chan lover
You ever read the 2nd season and wonder what the hell is happening?
Who are these people lmao

wuahahahahhahahaha finally let's see if my visualization about the seven army comanders, 7 sins and more important characters are better than the manhwa hahahah

no shit its better than the first season, eyy im getting my hopes up with Seonwa, teresa, Sora, Yui and chohong ehehehe

Dang they just completely skipped the journey from Scheherazade to Haramark. And we're just supposed to accept that Seol made friends with Hugo and Alex along the way, even showing them his status, and then him joining Carpe Diem like it's whatever? The novel is phenomenal but the manhwa still leaves much more to be desired. Definitely an improvement from the first season, but the bar was set terribly low to begin with. I really do hope their storytelling improves over time cuz this doesn't do the novel any justice.

Thanks to those translating this!

Double-page supporter
@AMarshmallowOnTopa You saved me. I was almost about to pick this back up. I started months ago and dropped the comic for the LN.

That's a huge deal to leave out.

Users who are viewing this thread