The Second Coming of Gluttony

Fed-Kun's army
@EVReborns the latest chapter covers chapters 42-46 of the novel. I'd suggest reading from the start though, the manga is avoiding a LOT of good content and straight up cutting out anything considered mature content. For example, the character intro to Hugo is him
discreetly getting a blowjob.
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-second-coming-of-gluttony/

Fed-Kun's army
seriously everyone should read the novel. If the manga is avoiding showing anything mature this early, it's not gonna go over well when the gory and graphic content comes. The novel has the tags
Psychological, gore, parasites, reverse-rape, and yandere
for a reason.

its good but i recommend reading the novel on wuxia world from the beginning when you finish this.

The manhwa omits a lot of details like 'lilac' and 'teddy bear' and removes a lot of the gore from the novel. For example, before Seol sent his memories back his body was meant to be completely fucked and charred black but in this he didn't have any visible wounds.

This is the type of webtoons that have ambitious story more that you can put in a comic whether it is a good or bad thing. There is really a lot of things that can be explored, and I don't expect the webtoon or webnovel to give us a wholesome story. After all open world stories have plenty of things to give depending of how the author exploits his world.
I just hope that there won't be some rushed event where the only one that save the world is mc, it will really sucks to see it. I hope we can have a long time exploring paradise...

This is really nice. A bit slow in the beginning but it starts getting more interesting as we learn more about the world's mechanics.

Man I just finished this and its 3:00 am where I live but Im so hyped for season 2 and returners magic season 3 well still have to wait tho well there is Solo leveling and Omniscient reader so It wont be long

@Erinad reread it from the start of the neutral zone they butchered character development and pacing after they reached it.

A bit dissatisfied that the end of season one didn’t include the girl! Who’s my man Hugo supposed to doggy style now!!?

Dex-chan lover
Not the best for season 1 because it went anywhere I’ll see in season 2. Over all it’s a pretty good read

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why the high praises for the WN? It was a dumpster fire of garbage most of the time.

@HammerU89 , the LN's first few arcs were good. Had a horrible arc in between, but then picked itself up again.

That being said, I came to read this here as I was excited to see how they're portrayed but this adaptation is really tame. They left out any of the gore, sex, and other themes that made that world really grim.

I don't understand why people really like it that much when it is just like those jp isekai novel where every arc there is always a girl being brain dead making the novel full of side stories. it is like could you focus on the story instead and not constantly conquer every girls. I might as well just play those galge games instead if every part of the novel there is some girl thirsty to the mc after witnessing his plot armour.

"January 2021 Confirmed Release Date " Updated - may be postponed due to Covid-19 Health Crisis.

This series is disappointing from what I've read in the manga. So many disjointed scenes. This series time skips a lot. Do important mission then skips right to the end, so we see nothing

For some many, and also who didn't read any from the novel. I would say this is a decent read. It is bearable and not completely trash!

Users who are viewing this thread