The Secret Buried Within

This is an interesting story!

Although, you might want to proof read some of the sentences/words, such as:

"Is that is the case..." would need to be changed to "If that is the case..." and others like at the beginning, when the dream boyfriend says "Your bangs are way too think," should be changed from think to thick.

Another point, which is really just a personal preference, is that when you have questions shouted, e.g "Why didn't you heart my posts!" I'd put a question mark to frame it more as a question, rather than a statement; "Why didn't you heart my posts?!"

But, thank you for translating this! It's an intriguing plot so far.

Kinda obvious she is still the b*** that bullied others with help of her friends , pathetic

Fed-Kun's army
this is so edge event the knife is bleed when reflect the story

and knife is generally there in every house.

Omg I love this.I really like how it protrays growth in the mc from when she was in middle school to high school.By the way REVENGE IS FRICKING TOXIC.can't that women see that the mc has changed so get a life.

This is a mess... plot is all over the place AND why is it labeled as completed! 😱

Fed-Kun's army
Really doesn't seem like much of a secret, she seems pretty content with being the Bad Girl 24/7. When is the love interest gonna finally show up again?

The cliffhanger oh my goodness but thank you for the translation, I can't wait to see how Jiang Li ends up

Users who are viewing this thread