The Secret Life of Empress Isana

Where can you find the raws? Also, isn't this a Korean manhwa? Considering the name of the author

These types of isekais have become quite trendy among koreans huh

Are males in Korea such assholes? Or the girls there just want a more dominating guy? Such a common thing in so many stories I've been reading, makes one wonder...
Also, funny one, so far, looking forward to see more of it.

@MarceloYuri
Please don't do this. It's fine if you don't like the webtoon but don't make a blanket statement like that, generalizing Korean people as something you read from a story like this. Take it easy and remember that this is only a fictional story. You can like something in fiction and totally recognize the same thing happening in real life is not okay.

The number of times I've seen these types of comments happen, especially in the fanfiction department, is really depressing when people assume things about an author when they touch on dark topics...

@penguinslovesnow
@ataniphor
Guys... Chill. Don't extrapolate what I said.
I meant that most male leads in these romances are usually assholes and... Imagine if someone was to get mad every time a joke about a British drinking tea or an american being dumb and fat or Brazil being a jungle, just to name a few, is made. If you take everything you read on the internet literally, you gonna have a bad time. Also, I didn't lie. The guy is acting like an asshole. At least they are not the rapey kind. And I said I found this one funny, unless I am a massive sadistic, I know that it is a work of fiction I am reading... Maybe the 'isekai' part was the give away or the medieval dresses that this is a fiction... We may never know what made me realize that was not a real story...
And, again, I said I enjoyed it so far, maybe it will take a turn for the worse and make me drop like "Devil don't kiss me", which, btw, has an asshole male lead that is also quite on the forceful side. There is also the "Lady with the mask" (I think I remembered this one's name wrongly) which has an asshole ML that actually stops being an asshole when he notices that he was a massive dick to people, and also is quite the good character development.
I guess I made my point clearer, so I will stop for now or the list won't stop.

Users who are viewing this thread