The Secret Life of Empress Isana

cnd

It was kinda a shit show in the beginning and I'm still not certain as to what exactly happened before she returned home, but I'm glad the story has smoothed out now.

The upload schedule is so messed up that I don't even remember what the webtoon was about. I love your work but you honestly shouldn't take on projects you can't handle.

The pacing is kinda all over the place and things jump around quite a bit till now(1st few chaps), which makes things quite confusing and makes understanding whats going on kinda difficult, but other than that it's pretty good o3o

No idea if the pacing and jumping from thing to thing out of nowhere gets better in later chaps tho, but people say it gets really good later, so... maybe? Or it just gets so good people don't mind it, lol o3o

If anyone is confused about why she was about to be burned and then somehow ended up in the forest, my guess is after almost being struck by lightning the prince wanted to take her to the main palace since she could be a real witch and all the witches are about to be gone??? Idk how he found out she was a royal though

Fed-Kun's army
the plot is a mess, scene keeps jumping without explanation and a lot of stuff is skipped

Please update again! The art is so beautiful but it’s hard to remember what happens because of the random intervals.

Users who are viewing this thread